BOSE 6000 amp
Register

Thread: BOSE 6000 amp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default BOSE 6000 amp

Hi. I have this amp. It was water damaged. Does anybody have a service manual or schematic for this amp? I've cleaned and resoldered all the water damage, but one resistor was fried. Could anybody check what value has the resistor on the picture attached? This is not the right one. Amp is working, but shutting down from time to time and rear camera is not working.

Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

10K direnc.

sorun most fiber optic portundan

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zrataj View Post
    Hi. I have this amp. It was water damaged. Does anybody have a service manual or schematic for this amp? I've cleaned and resoldered all the water damage, but one resistor was fried. Could anybody check what value has the resistor on the picture attached? This is not the right one. Amp is working, but shutting down from time to time and rear camera is not working.

Thanks in advance.
    this the value :
    10k ohm
    If you can not fix it, please leave it as it cameIF I HELPED YOU PUSH THANKS AND REP BUTTONS