Register
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 3abas27 View Post
    AFTER FRIMWARE YOU LOST ALL AUTHORISATION?
    Sorry not opened link.please share in forum or send to my xxxxxxxxx
    Thanks.
    Last edited by gmb45; 28th December, 2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: no addys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by user2468 View Post
    if you have verify error, try this solution is tested and 100% no verify error
    https://hotfile.com/dl/202711283/4533a01/XPROG_Clone_Repair_Updated.zip.html
    Dear friend,link not open please send to :xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Thanks.
    Last edited by gmb45; 28th December, 2023 at 09:17 PM. Reason: no addys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Good morning. I have an Xprog 5.55 clone. I have been using it well. Basically I use it to read and write 3K91D from Motorola 912.
    I have used it about 20 times, and everything was fine, until it started giving verification errors. If I read any eeprom, it works fine, but with the 912 MCUs, which is really the only thing I need it for, it started to cause problems. What can be?. He has all the authorizations good. I have not updated it, and I have always used the same PC.
    I'm going to reprogram the Atmega, to clear up doubts that it was something like that. If something else occurs to you, let me know. THANK YOU!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello, after trying flashing again, etc... I have decided to connect the Xprog via serial port. I have taken an old tower, I have installed win7 x86, the same software and Xprog, it works wonderfully!!! It has not given a single reading error...it works as it did at the beginning...so, obviously, the problem is with the USB interface it comes with. What confuses me greatly is that a friend bought one, and exactly the same thing happened to him. That is, it is not an isolated case, or it is a tremendous coincidence. I don't know if it has happened to anyone else, but the serial port is a nuisance. I'm going to see if I can solve it, and I'll tell you about it, but as an important note, "ALL THE XPROG WORKED WELL AT THE BEGINNING, AND THEN THE VERIFICATION ERRORS BEGIN, TRY IT VIA THE SERIAL PORT." Well, if anyone has the same problem, and we are talking about Xprog 5.55, please comment. Thank you!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

xprog 6.12 device is silent, timing error
    can i fix ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi everybody. I need help restoring the firmware on xprog 5.55 using USB ISP version 2.0.
    A few words about what happened: I bought a clone of xprog 5.55, and the disk arrived damaged. the seller did not have information in the ad about the ban on using the official program, so in the end I updated the firmware, now I understand that I am an idiot, but what should I do now? The USB ISP 2.0 programmer is available, I saw a video where xprog is reanimated with its help, but they do not say where they got the firmware.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hello, if you have to buy the programmer, buy Chinese UPA, it works well, and you can do the job.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joaquinmjuan View Post
    Hello, after trying flashing again, etc... I have decided to connect the Xprog via serial port. I have taken an old tower, I have installed win7 x86, the same software and Xprog, it works wonderfully!!! It has not given a single reading error...it works as it did at the beginning...so, obviously, the problem is with the USB interface it comes with. What confuses me greatly is that a friend bought one, and exactly the same thing happened to him. That is, it is not an isolated case, or it is a tremendous coincidence. I don't know if it has happened to anyone else, but the serial port is a nuisance. I'm going to see if I can solve it, and I'll tell you about it, but as an important note, "ALL THE XPROG WORKED WELL AT THE BEGINNING, AND THEN THE VERIFICATION ERRORS BEGIN, TRY IT VIA THE SERIAL PORT." Well, if anyone has the same problem, and we are talking about Xprog 5.55, please comment. Thank you!.

And regarding this publication, now reading and writing via serial port also fails. I don't know what it could be, it's very strange. It's like some component ages too soon, but I can't tell which one, or maybe it has a counter somewhere. I know there is an eeprom, but I haven't had time to read it. Maybe I'll also downgrade to Luis Andre's version 5.51, if anyone can think of a solution, because really, the programmer, when it works, works very well. Thank you!.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joaquinmjuan View Post
    Hello, if you have to buy the programmer, buy Chinese UPA, it works well, and you can do the job.
    I have an analog of UPA, this is USB ISP Version 2.0, which also knows how to flash XPROG, but I can't find a normal firmware for it. All I found was with the error "certificate error" or xprog is detected by the computer, but not read. I tried to install 5.5.1, but unfortunately I can't run the software, writes the error: "sorry this application virtual machine"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 523touring View Post
    Tengo un análogo de UPA, este es USB ISP versión 2.0, que también sabe cómo flashear XPROG, pero no puedo encontrar un firmware normal para él. Todo lo que encontré fue el error "error de certificado" o la computadora detecta xprog, pero no lo lee. Intenté instalar 5.5.1, pero desafortunadamente no puedo ejecutar el software, escribe el error: "lo siento, esta aplicación es una máquina virtual"
    Good morning, there is a lot of information in the forum. Try this for example, but spend 10 minutes searching, and eventually it will appear.

Regarding the USB ISP, a colleague brought me one that had bad X-Prog. I started trying to do something with this, but I wasn't able to get it to work. The problem I had was that the programs did not recognize the ISP. It doesn't mean that you go through the same thing, it just means that I wasn't capable of it. And, like a fool, I had UPA, and by chance I saw that it could be done too, and I did it without problems, in fact, my friend's, and then mine. Of course, later, the Motorola MCU reading began to fail. In the end, I bought VVDI Prog. Anyway, The most curious thing is that my colleague's had the same symptoms, it started well, and little by little, it began to give reading errors. I hope you have luck, if not, Chinese UPA, it's going very well, and it's a good tool to have in your drawer, just in case. Greetings!.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...irmware-update
    Last edited by joaquinmjuan; 28th February, 2024 at 07:31 AM.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617