Register
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by maybach_ View Post
    Hi boys i will buy a xprog clone but i wondering which version is stable is 5.50 good or better buy an older version?

THANKS
    Just don't buy from here:
    2014 Latest Version X-PROG Box ECU Programmer XPROG-M V5.50
    Get something lower version and more stable, preferably without USB dongle, 'cause it's nonsense.
    Let me know if you found a decent source with a good price.
    Good luck!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AHANDY1 For This Useful Post:

maybach_ (25th September, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by amir_82013 View Post
    Hello
    i buy a xprog with version 5.3 with dongle , i try for instal , after instal run software , port detected but give me error
    please see attach file
    if possible please help me , what is problem ?
    "" Access violation at address 00405394 in module 'setup.dat'.Read of address C08B02E4. ""
    I had all sort of similar problems with this thing, purchased from chinese source. My version was 5.50, however. Discovered it was platform specific, and software related as well. If you had previous version of XPROG-M in your system, make sure you removed all traces of the old software. Do a brand new install. I bet your system is based on AMD processor 64bit or else. I was totally unsuccessful in a similar situation, but laptop with P4 worked OK. Chinese software has lots of bugs anyways, CDs they supply in the package have errors on them too, be aware of it.
    Not sure what else to tell you...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amir_82013 View Post
    Hello
    i buy a xprog with version 5.3 with dongle , i try for instal , after instal run software , port detected but give me error
    please see attach file
    if possible please help me , what is problem ?
    "" Access violation at address 00405394 in module 'setup.dat'.Read of address C08B02E4. ""
    Problem of driver USB
    Change the number of Port and install again the driver. You must choice the folder of driver

5. The Following User Says Thank You to didi_du_93000 For This Useful Post:

amir_82013 (23rd July, 2014)

DK Veteran
    where men are men and women eat their babies
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    573 Posts

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    486 Posts

yeh, they say it's repair chip for v5.50 but from the price it sounds like an empty chip ?

anyone with any comment

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zmann View Post
    yeh, they say it's repair chip for v5.50 but from the price it sounds like an empty chip ?

anyone with any comment
    no, I believe its cheap as they must fail often and they have protected the exe with a dongle so the chip is no good to other versions unless the software is cracked.

I had a quick look at there loader program it uses program within a program to help protect it, for anyone interest;

if you run the program it will display an error about dongle if you go into temp folder you will have one of the programs there;

if you XOR the loader with 'F5' you can extract all hex after around 0xEB9F4 this will give you a program with a key for an icon packed with upx.

it also has another few programs in it, but the extraction algo is slightly different as every few bytes theres a corrupted byte.

This is as far as I could be bothered to go with my limited reversing skills.

Pretty sure the dongle hides a file that is needed, or they patch something in the original exe.

Should be easy fix with someone with better skills
    Last edited by paul_12345; 18th August, 2014 at 12:50 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paul_12345 For This Useful Post:

taxo1965 (24th August, 2014), Zmann (18th August, 2014)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi all, there are many opinions regarding the update of this developer. I expose my problem is somewhat different.
    Buy Xprog-m, almost 1 year ago (1 month), I did never work, but that was always leia 0%. I realized I had bought the version 5.3 and 4.x was soft (above was a Chinese).
    Finding and proving, put the version 5.3 and now 5.45, how amazing USB, lets update the box. Now with version 5.45 asks me to login box, which gives me the # 14391 error, and can not find the hardware id register.
    Try to return to the original version does not work (these either), as well as the 5.0 and do not let me update back again. Dongle came with the original box, but no longer does anything.
    Does anyone know how to get out of this step?
    a greeting

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

I see mate some here in DK thread how to go down to 5.00 vesion and full autorization with programing of atmel mcu look here - have it .
    I use X-prog m box 5.48 clone with dongle and it's good clone but cost much more from 100-150$ .... I have dongle and i use it and work like a charm .
    Until now i try with m35080 with 5p080 with st95080 with other eeproms - perfect - read / write without any problems . Still not test it on mcu but i thing it will work i thing
    Chiptuning/DPP/EGR/LAMBDA(O2)/FLAPS/Adblue/DTC OFF / EDC17 Immo OFF

Kess v2 eu. clone full/Ktag eu. Clone 6.070 full
    Info on pm

Kess v2 ori , K-tag ori, MAGPro2 x17, Galleto v54 EU ,Winols ,AVDI full ori, Orange 5 /Omega /Xprog/Upa all ori , VAS Pc , Porsche PIWIS 2 and etc........

12. The Following User Says Thank You to overs0ull For This Useful Post:

maybach_ (25th September, 2014)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    101 Posts

Hi guys.
    How can I flash the Xprog M using another Xprog M? When I connect it and select the ATMEGA64 device then it does not give option of READ and WRITE. Only button is erase and Blank check. What is the procedure?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

xprog menu bar: Project --> Files..
    If my post was helpful than Please don't forget to press the Magic word

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hi guys, just purchased the above chips from the bay atmega64 and another 8pin eeprom or something, does anyone know which 8pin chip on the x-prog this should replace?

new 8 pin chip has
    ATMLH324

Written on it.

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

These eeprom ATMLH324 is a eeprom 93C46, you can read the content without any problem and you can write into other eeprom, it will work without any problem, tested by me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Hi all, I'm about to leave for impossible. Buy a Xprog-m 5.3, which always told me "device is silens", one year after thinking it over, I started to test you, until I got to install a version. 5.4, and give update. Now whenever I put both 5.3 and 5.3.6 and 5.4, always ask for update and I get there and do nothing more.
    Buy another box 5.3, where each chip that gave probe error, simply was coming down to read and never ascended bar. When typing on "Verify" always had some error.
    The returned it under warranty. Buy a chip box 5.5 "http://www.ebay.es/itm/251697776222?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p398 4.m1497.l2649"
    The mountain, now I can not find a compatible software with this, all 5.5 versions are giving me problems, not open the program or when habre give an error dll. Which that file I saw here in the forum and change it. Giving the same result.
    I think eventually to work with Motorola, will buy a UPA, and leave the xprog in a closet.
    Can anyone give me some light on this story without a happy ending ??
    a greeting
    thank you

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gsmtronica View Post
    These eeprom ATMLH324 is a eeprom 93C46, you can read the content without any problem and you can write into other eeprom, it will work without any problem, tested by me.
    Thanks for the info, when i swap it for the 93c46 it won't let me update the driver. thought buying this chipset would cure my problem of x-prog not working but comming to realise it's a lost cause.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    206 Posts

Hi all,

Here is the Atmega64 file for 4.5 sw version.

Regards, G
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast