DreamElite 3.0 & CrossEPG
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default DreamElite 3.0 & CrossEPG

Well im struggling to get CrossEPG to work on my DM800HDSE DreamElite 3 image, which in a way is frustrating as last week i reverted back to Open Pli 2.1 and couldnt get the HDD sorted and recording. So off i went back to Dreamlite i got everything working so far and keep trying the CrossEPG tutorial but its having none of it. Does anyone know a thread that will help me get EPG working on Dreamelite image pretty please.

Andy

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by awhitey44 View Post
    Well im struggling to get CrossEPG to work on my DM800HDSE DreamElite 3 image, which in a way is frustrating as last week i reverted back to Open Pli 2.1 and couldnt get the HDD sorted and recording. So off i went back to Dreamlite i got everything working so far and keep trying the CrossEPG tutorial but its having none of it. Does anyone know a thread that will help me get EPG working on Dreamelite image pretty please.

Andy
    Here you go this is only for dm800se 2.10 clones ( Dream Elite 3.0-dm800se-010r3-29-02-2012-BackUp-By Ferret-e3 #ssl84b ) if you can get the picons to work please let me know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

same here awhitey44, got everything i need apart from coolguide, my guide is missing most of the channel info, all blank. anybody got this working on this image???
    Smile don?t frown, Look up don?t look down, Believe in yourself, Don?t let yourself go, Just be who you are And let your life flow.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Have you guys actually got crossepg installed on the image as i know it is sometimes left out on the 800se images, as always breifly Crossepg is the backbone that downloads from either an online EPG server or gets the EPG direct from the satellite and coolmans is just the nice pretty frontend.

You can download crossepg from the Plugins download section of the image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

i installed crossepg via tspanel. configured it, installed coolmans with providers ect , hit download, but still my epg is 90% blank.
    Smile don?t frown, Look up don?t look down, Believe in yourself, Don?t let yourself go, Just be who you are And let your life flow.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ged47 View Post
    i installed crossepg via tspanel. configured it, installed coolmans with providers ect , hit download, but still my epg is 90% blank.
    You would have been better using the image download function rather than TSpanel as it can be hit and miss for some plugins, I had the same problem the other day with an 800se but downloaded through the image and all was AOK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I know this is a little old thread but i am having similar issues here, dreamelite was working perfect with crossepg then i got greedy and tried to get TS media onboard, not enough room on flash so trying flashexpander which seems to work ok but i have not been able to get crossepg to operate it runs through whole process and hangs on saving data at end