Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

communing with dead spirits is, most defiantly, not one of the abilities I am thinking of.
    I'm sure that will remain in the "shyster" category.

However "live" mind to mind connections can not be ruled out.
    neither, I believe, can the possibility that the mind can affect or even manipulate some aspects of our reality.

Lets face it; it is becoming increasingly clear as we explore the world of quantum reality that the reality we see, does not actually exist. in the terms we see and experience it, anyway.
    research in the same area also underlines that absolutely anything can, will and does happen somewhere in our universe.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    communing with dead spirits is, most defiantly, not one of the abilities I am thinking of.
    I'm sure that will remain in the "shyster" category.

However "live" mind to mind connections can not be ruled out.
    neither, I believe, can the possibility that the mind can affect or even manipulate some aspects of our reality.

Lets face it; it is becoming increasingly clear as we explore the world of quantum reality that the reality we see, does not actually exist. in the terms we see and experience it, anyway.
    research in the same area also underlines that absolutely anything can, will and does happen somewhere in our universe.
    The mind is a powerful thing there is no doubting that

Have you ever experienced acid/lsd i used to take it regular when i was a bit younger and the things that arrive from your subconcious mind at times is too unbelievable to even talk about it the next day

I have also experienced many times that we are all actually on the same trip and a lot of the time see the same thing as if our minds are in tune

but this could be explained by the fact thet the shape you are looking at in real life turns into the same thing for most ie the mind processes things the same way or when you mention a certain thing their mind focuses to the same as yours

using the mind like Uri geller well that falls into the same category as mediums BS IMO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Dara condemns astrology best...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhCWw0E_mVY&list=UUr8bvnO3A85_j1TF-joWa1Q&index=1]Dara o'Briain - Racism is Waaay Better Than Astrology! - YouTube[/ame]
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Just found this from this morning with magician paul zenon he is boiling

Are All Psychics Fake? 'Medium' Leigh Catherine agrees to take the $1M Randi Challenge - YouTube
    Just to add to this post i thought i would google that phsycic she has not taken part in the million dollar challenge so far I wonder why?

From different source around a week later

Leigh-Catherine dodging the Million Dollar Challenge as expected
    October 3, 2011By idoubtit
    After saying she would take it? Welsh psychic Leigh Catherine finds Randi?s Million Dollar paranormal challenge looks a little daunting.

She writes on Twitter:

Had a very interesting email re the Randi challenge today. As expected ? dodgy as legally & set up to make it impossible to pass !

Source: Twitter

Nope, it?s not if you actually have a demonstrable power. It?s obvious she was totally unaware of how real world testing works. She must be psychic since she knows she wouldn?t pass!

Remember James Hydrick the man who could move objects with his mind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlfMsZwr8rc]James Randi exposes James Hydrick - YouTube[/ame]

He amazed many people they thought he was real until that video

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12