OPEL CORSA C Pick up with 0L72A Immo problem
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Default OPEL CORSA C Pick up with 0L72A Immo problem

Hi mates,
    This is corsa pick up made in South africa (2006). Immo has 0L72A.
    Customer had a problem with ignition, he bought new ignotion with 2 keys. He wanted an additional chip, so that he shall use 2 keys.

I opened and read the processor, got the PIN also, prepared another chip ID40 with zedbull, The car started only once. then the spanner blinks, and it only cranks.

There was no communication with the Immobiliser and the ECM with launch/OP com?tech 2!!!!!

the car was starting before i produced new chip, now both are not starting. I checked the soldering, and all fuses are ok.

can some one explain me what shall i do?
    if the immo box was damaged for some reasons, would it affect the communication to ECM? because i could only communicate to BCM, and i get the fault saying Immobiliser signal low.

Awaiting for replies mates.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

There was no need to open processor because with opcom you can read the pin directly. Seems like you have corrupted some of the data. Are you in south africa? I am in cape town so if you in the area. Corsa C is very easy.

Quote Originally Posted by autoenthu View Post
    Hi mates,
    This is corsa pick up made in South africa (2006). Immo has 0L72A.
    Customer had a problem with ignition, he bought new ignotion with 2 keys. He wanted an additional chip, so that he shall use 2 keys.

I opened and read the processor, got the PIN also, prepared another chip ID40 with zedbull, The car started only once. then the spanner blinks, and it only cranks.

There was no communication with the Immobiliser and the ECM with launch/OP com?tech 2!!!!!

the car was starting before i produced new chip, now both are not starting. I checked the soldering, and all fuses are ok.

can some one explain me what shall i do?
    if the immo box was damaged for some reasons, would it affect the communication to ECM? because i could only communicate to BCM, and i get the fault saying Immobiliser signal low.

Awaiting for replies mates.
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Do you think if i replace the Immo box i will be able to communicate with the immo and ecm?
    by th eway i am in Botswana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

There is no immo box on that corsa c, immo is in the hybrid ecu which sit in the engine bay near the gearbox. I think you have corrupted the possessor where you read the dump or maybe you put the eeprom the wrong way around after you read it. I have seen people do that before and then only starts once and not again. Do you have opcom?

Quote Originally Posted by autoenthu View Post
    Do you think if i replace the Immo box i will be able to communicate with the immo and ecm?
    by th eway i am in Botswana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Once you can communicate again with opcom then you must check if the vin number is the same in ecu, body control and instrument cluster, if not then the car wont start.