Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Redspider how old was you at time of that?

kalio can you send skool a pm - see if any recent storys like yours cctv t etc
    i dont think theyre a member of the worlds greatest website?? or even an iphne??
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Redspider how old was you at time of that?

old enough to know better? why?
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elric View Post
    i think the dog would of known if the place was haunted before the weird things
    started to happen
    no he wouldn't because my dog, despite possessing a form of rudimentary speech, is an idiot.
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hunslet ramone View Post
    Cannot remember the Church lads /girls brigade marching through Hunslet, I was in Hunslet boys brigade and we did march through Hunslet, about once a month. Shame on me,with being a bit of a Hunslet historian. Been to Hunslet Hawks v Keighley Cougers game today, great game Rugby League. That's why late reply.

Sorry about your mum Manxspud.

Used to watch Hunslet when they played over at Batley ... many moons ago

Not use if Church Brigade is still going ... but remember some of the camping trips to Wales with the boys brigade in the next field looks like they are still going and the uniform is still the same CLCGB.org.uk - Welcome to CLCGB Stores

Cheers ... still miss my mum

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    old enough to know better? why?
    just the way you worded it impided you were a tough hard as nails 10 year old or something

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

just the way you worded it impided you were a tough hard as nails 10 year old or something
    he wasnt.. i regularly battered him...
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hunslet ramone View Post
    A few years ago at work, I was working in a factory on my own loading a machine with dried food ingredients. I felt like someone was behind me, so I turned round no-one there , but the 7 heavy see through plastic strips used over a wide doorway to my room were standing up high in the air , for what seemed like an age, then they just dropped down. No-one there, even one man could not have lifted the plastic strips like that, later that same night a 5 gallon white tub fell on the floor. Apart from the radio turning itself on and off in the other room next to where I was working, no-one else worked in there either, plus sounds of movement in that room was common, and like the plastic wrapping round pallets of various foodstuff used to sound all the time, maybe that just the shrink wrap round the pallets expanding. Just cannot explain the plastic strip incident, like I could say the radio turning on and off, and the shrink wrapped pallets where plastic shrink wrap can expand. I worked in there for a couple of years after that incident , nothing like that happened again, I still work at the same company , but in a different factory unit. One or two other people over the years have experienced things. The factory's was built over an old coal mine, so I am told.

Say this was true

Dont ghosts have better things to do than turn radio off and on? or make things fall its all a bit pointless isnt it?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Say this was true

Dont ghosts have better things to do than turn radio off and on? or make things fall its all a bit pointless isnt it?

Yeah ghosts should be used to redirect people to dk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

While i was in the forces back in 1982 i was part of the task force sent to retake the Falkland Islands this happened to me, while fighting and under heavy fire on our position in and around Tumbledown i was in a dug out returning fire, i was looking around me checking everyone is okay and seen a ghostlty figure perhaps 20 feet away standing looking right at me waving me to come over, albeit it was misty with a lot of smoke in the air but very dark,thinking it strange the person was standing in the middle of a battle and i couldnt make out whether it was a soldier or civi which was strange given the time of night it was and the amount of fire taking place,however i proceeded to crawl out of my position against orders, when i crawled over no one was their nor near the position and within two minutes of me crawling away a mortar landed right on the position where i had just crawled over from, to this day i still think someone was looking over me, i truly believe had it not been for that figure waving me over i wouldnt be here today..Not a ghostly story but something thats left me wondering "what was it" ever since.
    Last edited by johnnyblunder; 29th November, 2013 at 01:58 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyblunder For This Useful Post:

Kalipo (30th November, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblunder View Post
    when i crawled over no one was their nor near the position and within two minutes of me crawling away a mortar landed right on the position where i had just crawled over from, to this day i still think someone was looking over me, i truly believe had it not been for that figure waving me over i wouldnt be here today..Not a ghostly story but something thats left me wondering "what was it" ever since.
    Theres was something on TV, a real life remake of simular thing.

Short story is lorry had to drive over a mine field, but they didn't have a clue, then a soldier appeared and guided them over, left a bit, back a bit, right a bit etc etc.

They got to the parking lot and the lad dissaperaed, the crew got out and walked down the line road whatever to see the same lad declared BER, they said "he just guided us in" the doctor said, "No mate he been dead and/or shot an hour not possable" or words to that effect

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyblunder View Post
    While i was in the forces back in 1982 i was part of the task force sent to retake the Falkland Islands this happened to me, while fighting and under heavy fire on our position in and around Tumbledown i was in a dug out returning fire, i was looking around me checking everyone is okay and seen a ghostlty figure perhaps 20 feet away standing looking right at me waving me to come over, albeit it was misty with a lot of smoke in the air but very dark,thinking it strange the person was standing in the middle of a battle and i couldnt make out whether it was a soldier or civi which was strange given the time of night it was and the amount of fire taking place,however i proceeded to crawl out of my position against orders, when i crawled over no one was their nor near the position and within two minutes of me crawling away a mortar landed right on the position where i had just crawled over from, to this day i still think someone was looking over me, i truly believe had it not been for that figure waving me over i wouldnt be here today..Not a ghostly story but something thats left me wondering "what was it" ever since.
    Well we're all pleased your still here mate

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12