Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default School is haunted

I work at a school from 3 to 11:30pm.

After the last guy (excluding myself) leaves at 10pm, weird things happen. Doors slam suddenly and voices like people talking 50ft away from where I am.
    It doesn 't matter the area. Sometimes I will run towards the spot from where the noise came, but nothing is seen or heard once there.
    This holy week we worked earlier and my pal left at 9pm (but he didn 't let me know). At 9:50pm someone was moving chairs and tables at the gym, and slammed the doors. I went to check, calling my pal and nobody replied. I called him on the phone and he was already at home.
    If anybody has the same experience , please comment.

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Cool get a load of video cameras

nice of your mate to naff orf could have been a fire

can you make it your and mate daily routine to put vhairs away first and smash any iphones you find lueing sround

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

your mates dicking about
    Fave replies from various threads

1: What the fff is all that about??? All that crap below your reply I mean, get a life mate
    2: no info on google abt the pace sv5 rang asda they have no idea what i was talking about,
    3: Your total contribution to this forum, bordering on trolling, seems to have been a collection of snipes, one liners & asterisked expletives

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shady View Post
    your mates dicking about

change the locks - lock the doors and say nothing

hunslet ramone

Quote Originally Posted by cielolocoboy View Post
    I work at a school from 3 to 11:30pm.

After the last guy (excluding myself) leaves at 10pm, weird things happen. Doors slam suddenly and voices like people talking 50ft away from where I am.
    It doesn 't matter the area. Sometimes I will run towards the spot from where the noise came, but nothing is seen or heard once there.
    This holy week we worked earlier and my pal left at 9pm (but he didn 't let me know). At 9:50pm someone was moving chairs and tables at the gym, and slammed the doors. I went to check, calling my pal and nobody replied. I called him on the phone and he was already at home.
    If anybody has the same experience , please comment.
    A few years ago at work, I was working in a factory on my own loading a machine with dried food ingredients. I felt like someone was behind me, so I turned round no-one there , but the 7 heavy see through plastic strips used over a wide doorway to my room were standing up high in the air , for what seemed like an age, then they just dropped down. No-one there, even one man could not have lifted the plastic strips like that, later that same night a 5 gallon white tub fell on the floor. Apart from the radio turning itself on and off in the other room next to where I was working, no-one else worked in there either, plus sounds of movement in that room was common, and like the plastic wrapping round pallets of various foodstuff used to sound all the time, maybe that just the shrink wrap round the pallets expanding. Just cannot explain the plastic strip incident, like I could say the radio turning on and off, and the shrink wrapped pallets where plastic shrink wrap can expand. I worked in there for a couple of years after that incident , nothing like that happened again, I still work at the same company , but in a different factory unit. One or two other people over the years have experienced things. The factory's was built over an old coal mine, so I am told.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hunslet ramone View Post
    A few years ago at work, I was working in a factory on my own loading a machine with dried food ingredients. I felt like someone was behind me, so I turned round no-one there , but the 7 heavy see through plastic strips used over a wide doorway to my room were standing up high in the air , for what seemed like an age, then they just dropped down. No-one there, even one man could not have lifted the plastic strips like that, later that same night a 5 gallon white tub fell on the floor. Apart from the radio turning itself on and off in the other room next to where I was working, no-one else worked in there either, plus sounds of movement in that room was common, and like the plastic wrapping round pallets of various foodstuff used to sound all the time, maybe that just the shrink wrap round the pallets expanding. Just cannot explain the plastic strip incident, like I could say the radio turning on and off, and the shrink wrapped pallets where plastic shrink wrap can expand. I worked in there for a couple of years after that incident , nothing like that happened again, I still work at the same company , but in a different factory unit. One or two other people over the years have experienced things. The factory's was built over an old coal mine, so I am told.

Cool User name ... i lived in Hunslet Carr as a kid

hunslet ramone

Quote Originally Posted by manxspud View Post
    Cool User name ... i lived in Hunslet Carr as a kid
    Thanks Manxspud , I lived in Church Street Hunslet as a kid . And went to Hunslet Moor school

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

A few years ago at work, I was working in a factory on my own loading a machine with dried food ingredients. I felt like someone was behind me, so I turned round no-one there , but the 7 heavy see through plastic strips used over a wide experienced things. The factory's was built over an old coal mine, so I am told.
    ON TOPIC - ish

1) did the radio sort it's self out or was it faulty and chucked

2) Rumor states theres some ladies bogs somewhere, rumor has it whilst they are sat creaming one out there is a ghost who goes right past you.

rumor states but no proff a woman came screeming out the bogs with her kegs hanging down one day

hunslet ramone

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    ON TOPIC - ish

1) did the radio sort it's self out or was it faulty and chucked

2) Rumor states theres some ladies bogs somewhere, rumor has it whilst they are sat creaming one out there is a ghost who goes right past you.

rumor states but no proff a woman came screeming out the bogs with her kegs hanging down one day
    1) Radio was more than likely faulty, not chucked still going same, firm thinks of profits only , so radio not on their list of updating it.

2) I don't believe in ghosts, but I know what I had seen that night regarding the plastic strips in the air. And that's not a rumur/ rumour Meathead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Thanks Manxspud , I lived in Church Street Hunslet as a kid . And went to Hunslet Moor school
    Off Topic : Know it well ... Used to march from belinda st to st marys when was in Church lads Church girls Brigade.

Went to peters and pauls then st micks

Not been back to leeds since my mum passes away a few years back ...

hunslet ramone

Quote Originally Posted by manxspud View Post
    Off Topic : Know it well ... Used to march from belinda st to st marys when was in Church lads Church girls Brigade.

Went to peters and pauls then st micks

Not been back to leeds since my mum passes away a few years back ...
    Cannot remember the Church lads /girls brigade marching through Hunslet, I was in Hunslet boys brigade and we did march through Hunslet, about once a month. Shame on me,with being a bit of a Hunslet historian. Been to Hunslet Hawks v Keighley Cougers game today, great game Rugby League. That's why late reply.

Sorry about your mum Manxspud.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

When i was younger... in my early teens.. we used to piss about at hulme grammer school.. basikly wind up the then security guard.. tommy.. little irish bloke.. used to chase you but not run and still catch you..

Anyway.. every now and then we used to see a figure walk across the football field that is at the front.. always thought nothing of it.

We always presumed it was tommy..

Turns out it was never tommy.. as we got a chase off him.. he caught up with us.. dragging us back to the school between 10-11pm we spots this figure walking across the field.. shows tommy and tells him we thought it was him everynight walking over the field.. anyway he did his walk/run thing.. never did catch this person..

Turns out the school was built ontop of a coal mine.. the origional spire on the building is part of that..

Haunted school.. probably yes!!!

RIP TOMMY always a good laugh1!
    Last edited by Kalipo; 2nd April, 2013 at 10:54 PM.
    ich bin stolz ein deutscher zu sein.

Meathead Lufter Verein - iScheitern

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalipo For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (2nd April, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I was once investigating a supposedly haunted house and loads of weird things happened but nothing that could deter me and my dog from making massive sandwiches or pretending to be hairdressers to cut any ghosts' hair.
    Syntax Error : Integer Out Of Range

Hooray For Tits & Fannies

V.I.P. soft lad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpider View Post
    I was once investigating a supposedly haunted house and loads of weird things happened but nothing that could deter me and my dog from making massive sandwiches or pretending to be hairdressers to cut any ghosts' hair.
    i think the dog would of known if the place was haunted before the weird things
    started to happen

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Redspider how old was you at time of that?

kalio can you send skool a pm - see if any recent storys like yours cctv t etc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast