Register
Page 52 of 56 FirstFirst ... 24247484950515253545556 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have made it worse. Now I can''t even watch FTA channel.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

you just have to start again open dreamup and look on the right you should see FLASH and a little above that you should see FLASH ERASE if your using the correct version of dreamup ,then click on flash erase (a message will appear asking are you sure ,say yes) the image that you flashed will now be gone . after that flash the box again as normal and the FTA channels should work .
    i love it when a dreambox comes together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

dream up in the first post and in downloads

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I am able to view the DM 500-C only for a day once i receive the box. The nxt day when i switch it on, it hang. The worst part is i plug out the power cable and now it doesnt even boot up (with green light on)

I understand that i need to reflash but i don't have the image file. Any kind soul willing to share the working S*^&Hub SG image? will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scratche View Post
    I am able to view the DM 500-C only for a day once i receive the box. The nxt day when i switch it on, it hang. The worst part is i plug out the power cable and now it doesnt even boot up (with green light on)

I understand that i need to reflash but i don't have the image file. Any kind soul willing to share the working S*^&Hub SG image? will be greatly appreciated!
    Hi mate, any chance of getting your DM500C working again? I'm suffering the same problem like yours right now. Only use it for a week or less. Just black screen with nothing else. Remote doe not work either. Would appreciate if you could share any solutions to this. Thanks in advance...cheers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Guys

I don't have the pin for my dreambox 500s andd it's not the defualt one tried all. So i'm trying to flash it with dream up. I connect the null cable, connect the message comes up but when I switch on the dreambox noting happens. Can some help me?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Try a few different versions of Dreamup mate.

THE TRUTH
    The Hillsborough Independent Panel. 12/09/12

Today's report is black and white.The Liverpool fans were not the cause of the disaster.
    The panel has quite simply found 'no evidence' in support of allegations of 'exceptional levels of drunkenness, ticketlessness or violence among Liverpool fans' and 'no evidence that fans had conspired to arrive late at the stadium' and 'no evidence that they stole from the dead and dying'.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried the one on from the first page of this thread V1.3.3.4

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

iceman try dreamup 1.3.2.1 its etter suited to a dm500 ,you an download it from link number 4 in my signature area which is near the bottom of all my posts . if that doesnt work are you using just a null modem cable on its own or are you using a null modem cable and a usb to serial adaptor ? if your using an adaptor thats likely your problem . if your just using a null modem cable try changing the com port .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Poipat, it worked, I flashed it with the new Commando_14-6_dm500_Release.rar - Wht is my next step, do I have to load cams? can some help me loas these if needed. or can i just load the server codes & it will work?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Also I think I will need to load up the lattest channels file, where can I get that from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

just read the commando flash should have the lattest flash, will I have to download mgcamd? to install N line

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

hi mate there is a thread on here explaining how to install cams on commando image , i dont have a link but just use the search option or google it and you will find it .

when you say channels file i assume you mean either a satellite.xml file or a bouquet or both ,well you can download enigma 1 bouquets from this forum (ive got a bouquet thread myself on here ) but you may be able to download bouquets direct via the comando image menu . im not familliar with that image but again im sure you can find that out by reading the threads on this forum .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'll check on ere how to put mgcam on commando and yes does commando have all the channels on it or do I need to install them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

it should have all the channels if its got an upto date satellite.xml file (thats the file with all the frequencies in it ) if any channels are missing you can easily download an up to date satellite.xml file and pop it into the box .that said i think you can download bouquets direct from that image so if thats the case you should be fine as that will contain a satellite.xml file .