How to Change Chrysler ngc ecu calibration number - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Hello again, sorry to bother you, but, have you recently performed flashing for ford vehicles? I’ve been trying to purchase a license for FJDS, but always when I click pay after filling credit card data the system goes to a white screen and shows an error related to a mismatch typing. And in the screen where data must been typed it says that card validation can’t be performed.
    Am I missing something new?

Thanks in advance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I have full FJDS flashing Ecu´s
    if you need. inbox
    Cris

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raac View Post
    Hello,

P221 is the Ford's "platform" name for F-150 trucks: Ford P platform - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I haven't tried on a car, but in the module (off car, in the bench) works...

Try to start FMP without connecting the module, I mean just power supply for your J2534 interface. FMP will try to establish communications with the CAN network and after a while FMP will show an error saying was unable to communicate with the module, you will have two options: retry or select the model with part number or catchword, select this option, follow on screen instructions and proceed with the "target" part number that you want (i.e., the 5.4L engine), at this point FMP has loaded the "target calibration" and you can proceed with "module installation" to download calibration to the module.

This procedure doesn't work with EEC-V modules (104 terminals).

I would like to hear your tests results.

Regards,
    Hello raac, sorry to bother you but, are you still able to do this trick with the current FJDS? Before I did the tip you gave us but now when FJDS doesn't detect module or communications to ecu it takes you back to home menu, I've been trying to change Vin and calibration but I just can't, can you help me up again?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone know if it's possible to download older EFD files before Chrysler started to encrypt them?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12