request a full working image for preston wigan with xml
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default request a full working image for preston wigan with xml

dbox 2
    hi please this thread is just for member who live in the preston lancs and wigan area . has anyone got a full working image ? it needs to be from preston lancs or wigan as i need the xml and bouqets for these areas also or you have to do is back up your image and then upload here or pm me this is now a last resort me as if this doesnt work i will have to throw this box

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You need to have a proper go before you give up on it. What have you tried so far? Do you have all the relevant cables etc? All the relevant bits to add in after flashing etc?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate i have had just about every linux box there is tm 9100 dm800 dm 500s and c i know my way around them.
    on every image i try i get video on all the channels but no audio on the tv via scart lead . i can get audio when i stream to my laptop but only on a few channels

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

That could be something to do with your scart lead or socket on the box. Bit of dry solder or something perhaps or a bent pin...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i have now tryed every image on the face of this ~~~~in plannet i can now get audio on all the channels using e1 control streaming centre using enigma v3 image.
    this is the only image i can get audi via streaming on all the channels but i still carnt get it on the tv for ~~~~ sake.
    all the other images will not connect up to e1 as e1 is more for dreambox enigma does have dreambox comparisons so maybe thats why. my dbox is 10 mins away from being smashed to kingdom ~~~~in come
    Last edited by jimbo512512; 21st March, 2009 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

If its a nokia check PT-1's help file look under hardware/nokia sound issue's

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fergal View Post
    If its a nokia check PT-1's help file look under hardware/nokia sound issue's
    carnt find this thread your on about mate

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok i have just read through some of this manual and it looks like my dbox 2 is the old version it has the old avai 500 chip It decodes the Transport stream that was generated by the Transport demultiplexer It splits the stream into Video and Audio .
    maybe this is where my faults lie what image should i use for this and what tuner and ucodes should i select in cofigurations of the said image and once i have the image does it help if you put the correct setting in first befor you tune .

just a thought but maybe it would be best to try an image that doesnt have both avia 500 and 600 tuner software in and just 500 maybe less chance of conflicting just a thought but is ther such an image for the the old dbox 2
    i am not sure weather it is a nokia or philips i think its a segam as it say on the remote d-box sagem
    Last edited by jimbo512512; 23rd March, 2009 at 06:10 PM.