Hi
    I need help to virgin citroen xsara 1.4 BSI

ref valeo 73007512
    ref dav 11978
    ref sylea 14907800
    ref psa 9644648780
    soft v3.51
    eeprom 95040

I really dont use to work on these, my main job is chiptuning and im just so confused with this car and already lost so many hours working on it

Car was working just fine until I touch the BSI to fix the radio beep, BSI eprom got corrupted I think or has some problem it self, or car wiring, or just lost BSI coding due bad battery etc I am not sure
    I just plugged diagbox in and VIN recognize as ???@?!??'3122683?

First I tried to read 95040 and PIN, to code VIN correct on lexia because I needed PIN to do that, but always got error, not possible to fix VIN
    Then I changed VIN manually on 95040, diagbox can see correct VIN and radio stop beeping

After BSI VIN fix manual car IMMO only work 4 or 5 times and I have IMMO DTC on engine
    Also problems with remote control, stop working etc
    If I disconnect battery and wait, everything works 4 or 5 times and the same happens again

How can I make this BSI virgin? I have read here just to fill eprom 95040 all FF
    If I fill all FF what PIN should I use? is there any procedure or guide??

I see now that some people say that otocheck should work to virginize this BSI
    I just checked that immo decoder 3.2 has the same solution as otocheck, I will try

Corrupted eprom attached
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by zapdus; 18th October, 2022 at 09:01 AM.