any news on a PRISMCUBE sat box release date - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

The last i heard it should be on sale around the same time as the Vu Duo2 so in the next few weeks apparently, price wise nothing concrete but rumours are it will be priced cheaper than the Solo2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

billy2 (20th June, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

still no update on this you would think there would be a few test boxes out by now
    please press the little red THANKS tab
    if I helped if not press the green tab to tell me to f**Koff

sometimes life will kick you around , but sooner or later , you realize you`re a warrior , and your stronger than anything life throws your way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

the arm architecture is what is used in my coolstream neo its a good box but does not have the plugins as the dream, you also cannot use cccam over 2.1.1 but mgcamd and oscam work fine, i have to agree i think it will be a cracking box but will have limited support as compared to the e2 boxes. it could also be a box like the coolstream which is massive in germany and a few more countrys but with a poor following in the uk

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

It will have Blackhole image support and thats all that matters :-) well a few other images would not go a miss either

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Well guys got a prismcube slapped a 500gb drive in it xbmc works but little miffed some xbmc stuff is incompatible and having trouble getting my sealion to work with O**** or M**** which is annoying you cant just enter the sealion like other boxes you have to use a program sealion2O**** the outputfile i cannot get to work on 28.2 and all ive seen up and running are using 19.2 not sly. ive spent hours now looking for a tutorial to fix this but cant find one hi digicon sure you could solve this m8
    well if i have and look ill post results
    Last edited by digicon; 3rd March, 2016 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Starred out obvious Cam references

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

PrismCube up and running managed to get the sealion to flip out the sly awesome box but there are no help files unless your after 19.2 and the sealion and cam to use arent explained if anyone needs a help in the right direction ask and if i can help i will cheers guys for all the help from you all this is the best sat forum on the net

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does the receiver have a blind scan to hunt for feeds, or do you have to manually enter new transponders for each satellite?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I got two of these boxes one running BH the other SFTeam it so sucks kodi works then doesnt its a pain box good idea though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi ferretuk, iv recently bought a prismcube ruby running on a BH image and have got all of the xbmc side working, the problem im having is the same as yourself, iv searched everywhere for tutorials on ********* and im still none the wiser so id certainly appreciate any help in that direction.
    Cheers in advance...
    Last edited by digicon; 15th March, 2017 at 12:00 PM. Reason: Forum Rules

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

believe there is a new improved version of 21110 black hole image by a reformed bh team who have release this image not tried it yet as i am not sure where this new image is yet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Jester its was hard for me but managed to suss it out thanks to my hero on here Digicon who is awesome at sat stuff what are you trying to do get your sealion to do his tricks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Hi Jester its was hard for me but managed to suss it out thanks to my hero on here Digicon who is awesome at sat stuff what are you trying to do get your sealion to do his tricks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Yes there is an update on sat universe but the link i cannot get to work for some reason none of the links worked got cheesed off and left it until i try again its a modified 2.1.110 bh image

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I Got two of these boxes same as any other box really kodi works but has issues support went downhill but it was a taste of whats to come but its easy to access on your network for transfering content that you can watch using kodi to watch it . webif for browser access was cool. Controller was a nice design and the box is sleak
    one has BH other SFTeam inage they work hard drive gets toasty. The kodi confluece skin on the sat side looks good i must admit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12