Internet Dating - Page 3
Register
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

was happy tonight, but made the mistake of cheking match.con

now going off-line to sulk in the bath.

still no reply from that "Goth r us" guess they got nothing in M/C with them dimenshions

nite all

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Mutter two hours asleep in the bath later, still no reply. Rotten sods

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

i got a friend who did the on-line dating, went out for a date with very nice lady, he dropped her at home she said i would let you in for a coffee but i don't want you to think i am a easy touch, so the gentleman he his he said thats OK i understand, then she changed her mind and said come in for a coffee, soon as they got in she locked the door and pulled his trousers down and was smoking his pipe, made me chuckle when he told me

4. The Following User Says Thank You to jaws2 For This Useful Post:

gc1966 (4th January, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaws2 View Post

soon as they got in she locked the door and pulled his trousers down and was smoking his pipe,

Well thats a bad start locking the door, could be classed as theft or kidnap or something

as for "smoking his pipe" or even http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...g-time-125586/ if she was that easy who intresting infections were included?

like wise, if you mate had a virus or a fault or something, she could have uploaded it and noteve AVG would shift it.

Avoid, use the "FFF" for that one.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

jaws2 (29th June, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Mutter muble another non reply from internet based dating agency

no point signing up to search only to find nil poi

perfect 10 wears a 12, factory fitted jet black free flowing shoukder length hair

year if manucfacturd must be post decimal and a bit more

oh sbd without sn usbit ushit

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I liked this internet dating horror story hope its not anybody on dk

Tired of Bad Dates? Take a look at this Date From Hell Story!

CRAPPED HIS PANTS, CRAPPED MY BED AND PUKED EVERYWHERE!

Well...thought by using a more popular/expensive dating site (the one we see on TV all the time). I'd get a better class of person...someone looking for a relationship vs. a hook-up. I was wrong! I met Keith right before Christmas and he broke his leg a month later. I of course helped take care of him and spent a lot of time with him.
    Had a nagging feeling we weren't right for each other. He was a little clingy and seemed a little 'off'. I had a hug St. Patrick's party at my home with about 50 friends and he came. Since he was finally off crutches he was meeting most of my friends/family for the first time. He got so drunk I had to put him to bed by 9:00.
    I checked on him several times, the first time he was puking on my floor without a bowl, the second time I could smell poo in my room (I left quickly) and the third time he was passed out naked across my bed and I had to cover him with a sheet (in case someone went in there for some reason). He woke up at 2:30, woke me up from the couch and wanted me to go in the room and sleep with him. GROSS! i said no nicely and said we'd talk in the am. He kept me awake until 5:30 bothering me, crying and trying to manipulate me into coming into the bed room.
    Around 8:30 I awoke and had to physically threaten him to get him to leave. He then proceeded to call me 70 times that day. 15 voicemails, 20-something texts...I ended up blocking him from FB and my cell. Took me a week to completely clean my room between the puke and poo that was on the rugs, wall and bed clothes. He then started emailing me at home and at work. I then found his poopy boxers and a towel of mine hidden away in my room two weeks later!
    It's been almost 2 months and he's still reaching out. I had to be horribly mean in an email...report him to the dating site and report him to the local PD...cause you just never know. I think I'm pretty awesome but not this awesome! Hopefully this is the last I've heard from Skidly McPukey! To top it off...this is a 40 year old man!
    Code:
    http://www.onlinedatesfromhell.com/datesfromhell/drunk-date-puking.html

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Nope not me, DK Rules state any male VIP member MUST on every date take 1 bunch of flowers and 1 box of chocolates, even if there brought from a fuel station 10 mins before date

was looking forbut cant find shady mentioned about knobibg a bird abd leaving skud marks in her bed, damm search

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Still no reply from eith goths r us. Or rent a goth
    no point joining to find neasrest is miles away

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I was talked into trying out one of the main ones by a couple of mates who had been on them for years. I figured it was worth a shout as you can put your ideal type in and work from their. Luckily they'd been on it so long they pretty much knew most of the people on the site and gave me some top tips. Basically it's made up of three types of people, slappers, ones without mirrors and the odd decent one. Loads of women have been on the site for over a year and use it as a means of getting a date, free meal and the odd shag without commitment (no prob there) Another load describe themselves as attractive and average build but are fat and ugly and a load have some serious baggage. It is a numbers game though so if you work at it you can get a good one. I've had women sending me naked photos, telling me what they're going to do to me, trying to convert me to Jesus and one who turned up at my house, asked to look around then stripped off and jumped into my bed. Another load were arranging to meet up and also arranging to meet my mates on other days (we'd email the same lassie to see if they were slappers or not). After a while I got fed up as there was too many slappers on the site and was just about to log off when I got contacted by my current partner. Four months down the line she's ace. Met all the family, been on holiday with her and getting on great. Sorry for the long paragraph but for some reason I can't tab down for a new paragraph.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snowy79 View Post
    I was talked into trying out one of the main ones by a couple of mates who had been on them for years.

just about to log off when I got contacted by my current partner. Four months down the line she's ace..
    So proves my point YEARS, how much in dating site fees did it cost to end up with the one you got?

?100 500 emails and 5 years, nothing for me. This is one of the reasons for joining DK, kept getting kicked off them sites.

Unless it's moved the report function on match.com seems to have gone from me, i report the 6 a day they send, too far, too fat, wrong software, wrong hair color etc etc

You order a pizza get a cheeseburger, are you happy?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobwill View Post
    I liked this internet dating horror story hope its not anybody on dk

Tired of Bad Dates? Take a look at this Date From Hell Story!

CRAPPED HIS PANTS, CRAPPED MY BED AND PUKED EVERYWHERE!

Well...thought by using a more popular/expensive dating site (the one we see on TV all the time). I'd get a better class of person...someone looking for a relationship vs. a hook-up. I was wrong! I met Keith right before Christmas and he broke his leg a month later. I of course helped take care of him and spent a lot of time with him.
    Had a nagging feeling we weren't right for each other. He was a little clingy and seemed a little 'off'. I had a hug St. Patrick's party at my home with about 50 friends and he came. Since he was finally off crutches he was meeting most of my friends/family for the first time. He got so drunk I had to put him to bed by 9:00.
    I checked on him several times, the first time he was puking on my floor without a bowl, the second time I could smell poo in my room (I left quickly) and the third time he was passed out naked across my bed and I had to cover him with a sheet (in case someone went in there for some reason). He woke up at 2:30, woke me up from the couch and wanted me to go in the room and sleep with him. GROSS! i said no nicely and said we'd talk in the am. He kept me awake until 5:30 bothering me, crying and trying to manipulate me into coming into the bed room.
    Around 8:30 I awoke and had to physically threaten him to get him to leave. He then proceeded to call me 70 times that day. 15 voicemails, 20-something texts...I ended up blocking him from FB and my cell. Took me a week to completely clean my room between the puke and poo that was on the rugs, wall and bed clothes. He then started emailing me at home and at work. I then found his poopy boxers and a towel of mine hidden away in my room two weeks later!
    It's been almost 2 months and he's still reaching out. I had to be horribly mean in an email...report him to the dating site and report him to the local PD...cause you just never know. I think I'm pretty awesome but not this awesome! Hopefully this is the last I've heard from Skidly McPukey! To top it off...this is a 40 year old man!
    Code:
    http://www.onlinedatesfromhell.com/datesfromhell/drunk-date-puking.html

That sounds like a friend of mine. But it sounds like this is from the states, he's not 40 & he's been married forever.
    But he does what is now referred to as 'doing a Neil' a.k.a shatting himself after drinking. He even blasted one into his wifes face after suffering the shits all day... He's one class act.

@Snowy
    Try using the Return key instead of the Tab key. Or just press the Space Bar five times.
    Canker

"Animal, vegetable or mineral... I'll do anything, to anything, with anything"
    - The Baby Eating Bishop of Bath & Wells
    [COLOR=Green]

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

I think in total I spent about ?60 over six months. I met up with about eight women and slept with five of them. I sifted out the dross by being pretty blunt so never wasted too much time. One told me she was a size 10 and about 5ft 6. Turned out she was about 5ft 11, size 18 and wore heals. I challenged her to an arm wrestle. When I beat her I couldn't get rid of her. She kept sending me nude pics and telling me she's never lost an arm wrestle and figured I could throw her around the bedroom (scary). Don't get me wrong a lot of the women were just as pissed off with the guys. The ones I met were shocked that I actually looked like my profile and did the sports I said I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    So proves my point YEARS, how much in dating site fees did it cost to end up with the one you got?

?100 500 emails and 5 years, nothing for me. This is one of the reasons for joining DK, kept getting kicked off them sites.

Unless it's moved the report function on match.com seems to have gone from me, i report the 6 a day they send, too far, too fat, wrong software, wrong hair color etc etc

You order a pizza get a cheeseburger, are you happy?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowy79 For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (5th July, 2013)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

On a side note about twenty women I was chatting to and getting on great with suddenly went quiet when I said " I hope if we meet up your older and fatter sister doesn't turn up" A lot of women put photos up that were taken 10 years ago and think because their mates are fat they should describe themselves as average weight. It's one way of saving you wasting time if you're not into fridge raiders.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Just look on match.con naff all nothing zilch

Made the mistake of looking towards a bird hiding behing a van the other day - immo off just before xmas - impatient - lives up road from here, right rude height and color code, but bf stoned hippy, her ashtray was full so no great loss

YouTube

even iShit dont like match.con dont dusplay properly

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Figered it now, instead of viewing dating sites, youtube vudeos of coldstart diesel engines, awesome best are ones that runaway, Get SO SO SO LOW on dating sites

scania v8 start g?r galet/ start goes wrong - YouTube

So very funny match.tawts

"Match.con match nights"

"Meet down a local pub other match members", 'local' my arse, 30 miles away, then pay to park, not like your going to take one home at the end of the night. You can shove that, there is NOTHING that flags up in your search in the local area i'm after and only TWO in the UK, one 150 miles away, the other no idea, closed the page in a huff.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast