Register
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Stick this in your pipe and smoke it.

Code:
    So over the xmas break i noticed your free commication event, as i only had my iShit with me, logged onto eharmony to see a possable match.

on face value there seems to be one, but it was stated she was in the next town approx 30 miles away.

So i tried to find out more but the byrd in question but she had buggered off the face of said iShit, no where to be seen.

So on typing the name of said town in the search bar what did show up was flagged as not correct settings or something.

There must be at lease one female member of DK in this shitty town after all there is looking at  DK Statistics

Members

What a load of crap this site is.

As for the special discounted ?4.95 / month 89% off offer for 3 months that is great, but if you could do it for ?4.95 for the 3 months or even ?4.95 for one month i'll sign up.

Any more than ?4.95 is nothing more than a waste of money.

Assuming you reply to this i'll read it in the next few months,   going back to DK now

MH.

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

what a bunch of tawts

Code:
    Thank you for contacting eHarmony. Below is a summary of your request and response.
    Subject
    eHarmony UK Customer Care
    Response By Email Dear MH, Thank you for contacting eHarmony UK Customer Care. I understand your concern regarding the number of matches you're receiving and regarding the distance of your matches. To best assist you, please give us a call on 0800 ********. Our Customer Care phone team is available from Monday through Friday 10:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. GMT and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. We appreciate your patience and understanding. We look forward to helping you find your special someone. Yours Sincerely, Nicholas RETARD Customer Care eHarmony Customer By CSS Web ) So over the xmas break i noticed your free commication event, as i only had my iShit with me, logged onto eharmony to see a possable match. on face value there seems to be one, but it was stated she was in the next town approx 30 miles away. So i tried to find out more but the byrd in question but she had buggered off the face of said iShit, no where to be seen. So on typing the name of said town in the search bar what did show up was flagged as not correct settings or something. There must be at lease one female member of DK in this shitty town after all there is looking at DK Statistics Members 373,036 What a load of crap this site is. As for the special discounted ?4.95 / month 89% off offer for 3 months that is great, but if you could do it for ?4.95 for the 3 months or even ?4.95 for one month i'll sign up. Any more than ?4.95 is nothing more than a waste of money. Assuming you reply to this i'll read it in the next few months, going back to DK now MH.
    Question Reference #

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

paying to join is just wrong,localsluts .com is free and you may get a crack at a tracey barlow lokalikee or the actual bird from the parts place meaty,she may even offer to let you park your bike in her ginnel,all in all though you may end up feeling that your image of the parts girl is shattered when it turns out her ginnel is regularly full of other blokes bikes after all this time of unrequited lusting

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gc1966 For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (12th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Thanks mate but really got my heart set on a female dK member, 500 posts minimum max 2 downloads 1 mile radius of the big bad city, has no kids, wants no kids, non smoker (ages skin), non drinker (screweds software), MUST have factory spec jet black flowing shoulder length hair. Must have manufacturing date +\- 4 years of my own.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

gc1966 (12th January, 2014)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

that's some list of specifications,you may end your days as a confirmed batchelor at this rate if not prepared to haggle,

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gc1966 For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (12th January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gc1966 View Post
    that's some list of specifications,you may end your days as a confirmed batchelor at this rate if not prepared to haggle,
    NO HAGGLEING

If your looking for a new sat alkyd (iShit non auto correct ) dish motorised quad LNb, forte star receiver, 70" plasma with DVD and sure and sound, Would you go to comet and come out with a 10" CRT TV with deprecate freeview box?

The above requirements are pheasable there was 2 that I know of in them specs but never got hold of thrm

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Dear match.com, noharmony & singles365.con

yesterday a burd came in and she had all the hardware specs, so no shit about they dont exsit

thanksssssssssssss

Oh match.con. You think your boastibg by having 350 members on line 633 here on dk, uou also dtated. I dont look at progiles eithout photos, total crap i do

meat

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

MATCH.COM YOUR STILL A BUNCH OF TAWTS. YOUR PRORBLY SEND A GROVELING MESSAGE LIKE NORMAK, BUG YOU OVERPRICED SND CRAP LIKE THIS USHIT

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts

Hello everyone, found this thread very interesting. I'm a little bit off topic but on topic for lady affair:

Was on the train, waiting near the door untill the train stops at my station.
    There were 5 people in the "door compartment".
    A nice lady came near to me and tap-tap my right shoulder.
    Nice face, a little out from my dom (=Date of... you know), golden ring in her hand ---> nil possibility.
    She asks me: can you stamp my ticket?
    Me: I'm sorry but there are two machines that don't work. I have to reach the other side of the station to find a working machine but in the meantime the train will leave the station.
    She was: oh no...what can I do now? But she said nothing.
    The train conductor came in and I told her to give him the ticket, he will do the necessary.
    She told him the story: blah blah ticket, blah blah this guy told me the machine are not working in this station.

Me to the captain: Yes, will you please report there are 2 near there out of service.

Then I get off the train.

Don't know if she received a fine or a bang.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to alessioblaupunkt For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (23rd January, 2014)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Well if she was fat and ugly tell her that her face is her ticket, then the conductor will have to punch it

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    232 Posts

Was similar to C.Crawford, with more clothes on.
    If she was fat she had a nice occasion to do an extreme run to reach the machine and backwards and lost 10grams (0.35oz) [0.022 pounds] of fat.
    Hey Meat I have to send you a pm but your pm box is full so the DK electronic postman can't stick my paper in your box.
    And the postman told me he is afraid of the angry barking dog.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

Oh the pm box yes sorry been full for months, all my grovelling fans, been meaning to do it.

must make it a piorsty but not today, send vistor message if not rude

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Mmm is that right. It's free. Or just free to join them you can't do bugger all else. Can you message or is that a subscription thing like most of them... pof is okay and free too. It's half decent. Think I need a look at this local one. See if anyone in the street is on

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,772 Posts

If you want free smooch.com. Much better than the rest but you have to manually stalk them

as normal out of tolerance. No all in one unit

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Lol is that not an offence meat. It would be good while it lasted. Only good for passing the time on these long boring winter nights. Still they are fun. The free ones and if nowt else you get a laugh at some of the sights

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast