Register
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet Dating

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

What i mean is all the others you enter distanse age, hair color, kids etc

smootch you can only enter manufactering year and location or something

so on the other sites you know they havent been bred, but smooch, you have to manually read the spec sheet.

open 5 tabs from the search, click, see states been raced or rallied, close tab, blnext

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Arr got you now. This smooch must be a site I've never herd of. Their is that many now and most owned by the same company that just want to take your eyes out with fake messages from gorgeous ****s that want you to hand over cash and they get their percentage. Search results change from site to site. Some would have to pay just to bloody search. Robbers and thieves

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

If you look at bottom of most websites says afffilates b then says add us to your website make shed loads of wonga

think main ones are carlingblack label or white label dating anf meetic meetic frogench were great once ipon a time

thst bird iff the trlly, her site decibd to take my money said try plenty of fish iShirt

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Yes that white label doesn't half get around. It's about 30 odd dating sites. Pof is crap but it's free to message and all that.so you don't get a load of messages from gorgeous lasses that you can't read unless you say loads of wonga. they are all rubbish at the end of the day. You do get a laugh though. then a good cry if you paid your cash as your inbox becomes seized because it's not been opened since you parted with your dosh

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

This is all new to me - this internet dating so, how do you date the internet?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Hey Meathead. Date of manufacture? Is this the Built date or is this the compliance date.
    High and Dry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by M T Glass View Post
    This is all new to me - this internet dating so, how do you date the internet?
    Computer mouse in one hand and the tool box in the other. Don't forget the glass cleaner for the screen.
    High and Dry

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Yes if too young not got enough data programmed. If too old, chances are too high milage

happy with one +/- 4 years. Anything out that needs inspecting

ON TOPIC:-

spotted in my inbox. A match. Yeah my arse. Where is northhampton?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    498 Posts

Or What is northampton?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Not sure meanz cutting and pasting on iShit

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Yes if too young not got enough data programmed. If too old, chances are too high milage

happy with one +/- 4 years. Anything out that needs inspecting

ON TOPIC:-

spotted in my inbox. A match. Yeah my arse. Where is northhampton?
    northamton Is a mythical,mystical realm where it is said in lore that all the birds look like tracey barlow with no kids and a keen interest in men who struggle with an ishit 4.

unlike meatcity,which really exists

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Yes thanks gt1966 or whoever last poster was, no thanks or like function on tappa talk so that's getting binned

Meat-City is real located between London and scotland

Sent from my iShit using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dating with the internet is so nice.
    I'm happily married with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome at the same time. Oh wait...is it a bigamy :/?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Thanks eharmony for Alice, Alice who the fk is Alice?

Leamington spa where is that?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,770 Posts

Rotten sods

Add ****@e1.match.com to your address book to be sure you are able to receive emails from us without any problems.

Your Customer Service query of 22 January 2014
    Hello,

Thank you for contacting match.com

We are very sorry to hear that you have found this site does not offer you matches within your criteria.

Your Daily 6 details six new profiles on the site each day which we think might interest you. These members are collected using the options selected within the 'About my date' section of the site. Please bear in mind that not all the members you see in the 'Daily 6' will match up completely, as they generated using elements from what you have selected within the 'About My Date' section. Please also note that the Daily 6 feature is a free feature and that we provide several search facilities on the site in order to help you find that special someone.

You can scroll through these six profiles by clicking on the grey arrow button. If you see someone you like click 'Yes' - this will add the member to your favourites. You'll find your 'My favourites' link on your homepage.

On each profile you can click on the member's user name to see their full details.

However you may wish to change your postcode on the site to that of a neighboruing town in order to see new matches on the site.

We also ask our members to be proactive and search for members using our facility.

We offer a number of search facilities on the site in order to help you find the right person:

1) The most basic option is the 'Quick search', which allows you to find members according to

- Area
    - Photo

You can perform a 'Quick search' on the homepage; fill in your chosen criteria and click on the 'Search' button to view the corresponding profiles.

2) The most comprehensive way of finding a partner is through the 'Advanced search' page, accessible from the 'Search' dropdown menu. The 'Advanced search' allows you to be more specific about your match; in addition to age and region you can also search by appearance, character, likes, tastes, activities and habits.You will also be able to filter members according to whether they have a photo, personal ad, or if they are online. Once you hit 'Search now', you can select to display your results in either 'Detailed', 'Mini-profile' or 'Photo only' view.

We have also introduced 'Saved searches': this enables subscribers to save an advanced search, which they can run with the click of a button at any time. To save a search go to the 'Advanced search' page and click on 'Clear all' (in the 'Search preferences' box on the left). Run an advanced search and click on 'Save current search' towards the left of your results.

3) Our third method of searching is the 1-click search option which includes 'New members' and 'Born on the same day as me'. The 1-click searches can be accessed via the 'Advanced search' page.

Looking into your account, we can see that you do not have a subscription, please note that to make the best use of the site, it is a good idea to have a subscription. However you may also wish to try our 3 day free trial.

In order to activate our 3 day trial, please take the following steps:

- click on the "match.com" or "home" icon in the top-left corner of the page, making sure you close any initial popups that appear.
    - look to the right of your page below the "Subscribe" button and click on the link to "Start your free 3 day trial now".
    - select the subscription of your choice and click "subscribe now", ensuring that you have read the information under the headings "How the 3 day free trial works" and "About your subscription".

If you would like any additional assistance with your account our Customer Care team are available to help on 020 305 96 492. Lines are open from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday. Calls from a BT landline are normally charged at 10p per minute. Calls from mobile phones will vary.

We hope you have found this information useful, and please feel free to let us know if there is anything further we can help you with. For answers to the most common questions click 'Help', available from the footer of any page.

Best of luck in your search.

Best regards,

Philomena
    (00 44) 020 305 96 492*

Reminder of your message:

STILL NOTHING BUT SHIT ON HERE, THINK IT WAS 2*** I CAME TO THIS CRAP DITE, YOU STILL HAVE NOTHING THAT MATCHES WHAT I'M AFTER STUFF THE DAILY 6 ALWAYS CRAP, WHAT IS DIFFICULT BLACK HAIR, NO KIDS WANTS NO KIDS LINES 1 MILE AWAY, MADE IN UK BETWEEN 19** AND 19** THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT THIS SITE, ONE THING ONLY THAT IS PROPER PHONE NUMBER NOT THAT 0845 SHIT, NICE TO SEE REAL NUMBER WAS HAPPY UNTILL CAME ON HERE, NOW PISSED OFF

Love from all the team at match.com x

Please do not answer this email, your response will not be processed. If you have any questions, please click here.

*Our Customer Care team is available to help. Lines are open from 9am to 6pm, Monday to Saturday.