Register
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guys. I think we all need to remember that Medlock does this very time consuming process for himself, and like the Sarge is gracious enough to share what he does for the rest of us.
    Every time i see a post asking for other options i (as i did with sarge) cringe, as it soon is a non stop flow of requests for all manner of things and i don't think most people realize just how time consuming it is.

Just as easy as it is given to us, if it becomes a ballache it can be taken away. Something as simple as liking/thanking the post goes a long way.

Sorry to rant but i feel there should be more appreciation for what is done!

Quote Originally Posted by Medlock View Post
    As stated in the first post of this thread and other posts I've made " I UNDERTAKE TO DO THIS FOR MY OWN BENEFIT " if what I have done and posted is of benefit or use to you, I'm pleased to of helped.

I have never made any claim or offer of bespoke channel list / bouquets or functionality to those requesting them.

The point you make in your statement " there must be a small number of us that do want/need " may I suggest to you that you create these channel list / bouquets with the required functionality then post to help those that need it.

Under no circumstances have a I set out to claim Sgt FlipFlops crown, he is welcome to continue with his excellent work and I will be more than happy to take advantage of any future contribution he has to offer or anybody else that wishes to post channel lists.

These channel list bouquets and updated Picons are my own work, I simply followed Sgt FlipFlops format style because it's what I have got used to and like the layout.

MEDLOCK

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thaskitz For This Useful Post:

colinh1213 (14th July, 2013), happy_highlander (14th July, 2013), Medlock (14th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

my sky Sports HD 2 is now showing saying SID not found in PAT only just started this in last couple of days anyone else noticed this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

updated to july's Bouquets now has ashes as sports 2 thanks Medlock always!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default UPDATE: 18/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

UPDATE: 18/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Full Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 18/07/13

18 new updated Picons added, plus new channels.

==================================================

Includes "Irish Variations" Bouquet.

Channel listings and bouquets are positioned and in keeping with the current Sky HD layout.

(Edit Your Own BBC & ITV Region Channels In DreamboxEDIT)

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Medlock For This Useful Post:

clywd (21st July, 2013), Dazza (20th July, 2013), eltel2 (24th July, 2013), Legi0n (21st July, 2013), mept1 (19th July, 2013), rizlaskinz (20th July, 2013), Spodge007 (20th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does anyone have an issue with the BoxNation channel...?

Can someone please confirm it works...?

Cheers,

Spodge

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Ask your gift provider if he pays for said chnll

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I am the provider!

Yes I do pay for the channel, it was working fine, but I've not watched it for a few months and it has now stopped working for some reason!

Don't worry I will connect my original sly box up and see if it works through that.

Cheers,

Spodge

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Working perfect on all my lists with no recent changes to tp, check tp with kos is easy to miss them if they slip a sneaky change in.

Edit.......not watched it for a few months... and you expect it still to be there. Download medlocks latest list I'm sure it will be working on that
    Last edited by happy_highlander; 21st July, 2013 at 11:34 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Just checked and BoxNation is working perfectly.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    413 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Medlock View Post

Just checked and BoxNation is working perfectly.
    I had a fair idea yours would be m8 he is using settings months old which I didn't notice when I first replied hence the edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Gents,

I am NOT using settings that are months old...I loaded Medlocks latest bouquets and the channel is not working...When I said I've not tried it for months I meant not watched that channel for months, I still keep my channel lists as up-to-date as possible!

Anyway thanks for the replies...

I have just tried hooking up my old sly hd box to see if it works on there and it does! I wonder if I need to upgrade the version of oscam I'm using or something...? I know BoxNation only every used to work with oscam... I'm pretty sure that the channel frequency is correct as I do not receive a tune fail, however I do get a black screen, so it appears for some reason the channel is not being decrypted.

Any ideas...?

Also if the site mods would like me to start a separate thread on this let me know and I will!

Spodge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Eurosport 2 HD
    More 4 HD

Looks like the frequencies have changed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spodge007 View Post
    Gents,

I am NOT using settings that are months old...I loaded Medlocks latest bouquets and the channel is not working...When I said I've not tried it for months I meant not watched that channel for months, I still keep my channel lists as up-to-date as possible!

Anyway thanks for the replies...

I have just tried hooking up my old sly hd box to see if it works on there and it does! I wonder if I need to upgrade the version of oscam I'm using or something...? I know BoxNation only every used to work with oscam... I'm pretty sure that the channel frequency is correct as I do not receive a tune fail, however I do get a black screen, so it appears for some reason the channel is not being decrypted.

Any ideas...?

Also if the site mods would like me to start a separate thread on this let me know and I will!

Spodge
    Spodge mate
    It is obviously not a bouquets issue as all of us who have used Medlocks quality bouquets would be having the same problems. I think you need to look at other aspects of your setup. Your negative comments re: Medlocks hard work may I feel be counter productive. The guy openly say he sharing his hard work which works for him. If it doesnt work for you, then dont download and create your own!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by stonewall View Post
    Spodge mate
    It is obviously not a bouquets issue as all of us who have used Medlocks quality bouquets would be having the same problems. I think you need to look at other aspects of your setup. Your negative comments re: Medlocks hard work may I feel be counter productive. The guy openly say he sharing his hard work which works for him. If it doesnt work for you, then dont download and create your own!!
    Hi Stonewall,

You are correct it is not a bouquets issue, sorry I thought that was clear in my last post...

I don't believe I made any negative comments (apologies if it came across that way), just defended myself over incorrect assumptions made by happy_highlander about what I had actually meant.

I have told Medlock that I think he is doing a fantastic job and really appreciate his hard work, so the last thing I would want to do is offend him!

Again as you rightly say it is down to another aspect in my setup (also mentioned in my previous post). I was just looking for some advice from anyone that may understand what could be causing the issue.

Anyway this is the wrong place to be discussing this, so apologies Medlock and thanks again for sharing all of your hard work with us.

Regards,

Spodge

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default UPDATE: 23/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

UPDATE: 23/07/2013 - (SKY UK (28.2E) ENiGMA2 Bouquets And Picons)

Updated Channel List Bouquets And Picons - 23-07-2013

Eurosport 2 HD
    More 4 HD

I know it's a pain that some of the channels frequencies keep changing, but that's the nature of the game, cat and mouse.
    Anyhow this is an updated channel list and a weekend spent tinkering with many Picon updates.

Includes "Irish Variations" Bouquet.

Channel listings and bouquets are positioned and in keeping with the current Sky HD layout.

(Edit Your Own BBC & ITV Region Channels In DreamboxEDIT)

MEDLOCK - "Sgt BrickTop"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Medlock For This Useful Post:

mogwai77 (31st August, 2013)