Change port 7020HD
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Change port 7020HD

Hi there!
    I love my 7020HD and using dreamdroid app when not at home.
    Now I have installed a Synology d211j NAS and it has done something so I not can view my Dreambox when not at home.
    Can anybody please tell me how to change port from 80 to another on my Dreambox as I guess my Synology is using this too!
    Have a great summer out there!
    ;-) Jes

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Depends on which image you are using as to where the port change configuration menu is located but all you have to do is change the 80 to something else

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Depends on which image you are using as to where the port change configuration menu is located but all you have to do is change the 80 to something else
    Oh, so sorry.
    I'm only using the original software it came with. I'm not so happy to change... but has upgraded.
    Info:
    Devicename: dm7020hd
    Enigma Version: 2012-11-03-3.2
    Image Version: Release 3.2.4 2012-11-04
    Frontprozessor Version: V3
    Webinterface Version: 1.7.1

Tried to find CCcam via Totalcommander without luck. Read it was the way, but no succes for me so far.
    Last edited by Jessemand; 10th June, 2013 at 02:45 PM. Reason: cam to CCcam

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Hi,

What exactly are you trying to achieve as your first post indicated that you just needed to change the port in your 7020HD so you could stream out to your mobile, but now your asking about a certain Cam location with the aid of total commander, Just to let you know we cannot discuss anything to do with any Cams in any image or even mention them by name: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...rules-2/#post2: just refer to it as a cam.

So which is it the port issue or being able to locate your cam to change something.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So sorry, I just read about something in ..cam, I don't know anything about this.
    I'm am just trying to change the port in my Dreambox so I can portforward on my router. I'm not streaming, just using dreamdroid app to make recordings (via services) when I'm not home. All I need to know where and how to change the port on my Dreambox. Sorry if it was complicated...
    And a very big thank you for replying that fast!!!
    Last edited by digicon; 10th June, 2013 at 03:03 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,083 Posts

You don't need to change the port on your dream box. All you need to do is forward an external port, say port 81 on your router to port 80 on your dream box. No need to change your dream box.
    My master plan is to live forever..... going to plan so far
    Despite the cost of living, it's still very popular.
    No good deed goes unpunished....