Register
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rod View Post
    dear yumraaji have looked everywhere but i could not find a way to create a partition without delete everything on my external hdd, please can u tell me how to do it?
    tks
    Here you go mate:
    How to Partition a Hard Drive | eHow.com

OR

http://www.partition-tool.com/easeus...-partition.htm

Note: Some people say it will NOT delete any existing data but to be on the safe side, I would back it up.

Hope this help.
    Last edited by Yumraaj; 28th May, 2009 at 02:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive done every thig but when i put theUSB-Loader_v1.dol file in the sd and go to homebrew nothing happen, what should i do now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive done every thig but when i put theUSB-Loader_v1.dol file in the sd and go to homebrew nothing happen, what should i do now
    You need to rename USB-Loader_v1.dol to boot.dol. Then go to homebrew channel and launch it and make sure it is in the apps folder on your SD card.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

apps folder on your SD card?
    how do i do it?
    sorry

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you should have a folder on your SD card called apps. make a new folder inside the apps folder and name it usbloader and copy the usbloader.dol in the folder.

N.B: Dont forget to rename it to boot.dol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive done it but when i open the homebrew channel come on

Exception (isi)

(lots of number )

stack dump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have never come across this one before mate Are you sure that you have followed the instruction properly?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i have got a massive problem. none of my usb's work with this. I have tried 6 different ones.

also to rod that also happened to me first. First of all get rid of everything else on your sd card first. then do it. if u have wii sytem 4.0 use bannerbomb.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So i got this up and running with no trouble, DL some games and copied some games and the worked fine. SSX Blur loads up to the warning screen then the wii freezes and the controller turns off. have to turn off the wii to get back to the menu. i have cIOS36_rev10, and have tried the usb loaders SDUSB-Loader_v1.5, WiiCoverFlow-RC3 and SDUSB-Loader_cfg31b. Read about this problem with people using backup loader and their fix is to use [2106]IOSPatcher_1.0 and change the iso setting to 249 or 30. Does anyone have a fix to get this game working?

just thought about it and since we use iso36 then i will use iso patcher and change the game iso to 36. will update if it works

::update:: No dice. didnt work when changed gameiso to 36, after warning screen it dumped back to wii menu
    Last edited by YZdave; 29th May, 2009 at 10:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive done it but when i open the homebrew channel come on

Exception (isi)

(lots of number )

stack dump
    Rod have you manage to install it again mate?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

.I installed USB Loader the other day, but I have been having problems getting it to work. I am not sure if the problem is due to an unsupported drive or because I have done something a little funny in the software. So let me throw out what it does.

I have tried two different drives, but I get the ret=-1 error. It comes up instantly, as soon as I hit A on "USB Hard Drive". The part that makes me think it is software is that it does exactly the same thing when there is no drive connected, when when I tell it to look at the SD card.

Is this normal behavior for an unsupported/disconnected drive? Neither of my drives are on the compatibility list. If this is the expected behavior I would be willing to go buy a second drive and use the existing one for backup, but I would like to be more sure before spending that kind of money again.

Oh, and I have tried plugging the drives in at different times and using different ports, but it hasn't made a difference. I have plugged in unformatted drives as well as drives that have been partitioned and formatted with WBFS, and then had games loaded to them. I have installed IOS36 rev 10.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what sort of memory sticks work for this as i can't get a single one to work.
    Is there a minimum size the memory stick has to be.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by undercoverjamil View Post
    what sort of memory sticks work for this as i can't get a single one to work.
    Is there a minimum size the memory stick has to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Axess Denyd View Post
    .I installed USB Loader the other day, but I have been having problems getting it to work. I am not sure if the problem is due to an unsupported drive or because I have done something a little funny in the software. So let me throw out what it does.

I have tried two different drives, but I get the ret=-1 error. It comes up instantly, as soon as I hit A on "USB Hard Drive". The part that makes me think it is software is that it does exactly the same thing when there is no drive connected, when when I tell it to look at the SD card.

Is this normal behavior for an unsupported/disconnected drive? Neither of my drives are on the compatibility list. If this is the expected behavior I would be willing to go buy a second drive and use the existing one for backup, but I would like to be more sure before spending that kind of money again.

Oh, and I have tried plugging the drives in at different times and using different ports, but it hasn't made a difference. I have plugged in unformatted drives as well as drives that have been partitioned and formatted with WBFS, and then had games loaded to them. I have installed IOS36 rev 10.

Try and install this latest update and see what happen mate.

Digital Kaos - Downloads - cIOS36_rev12-Installer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate it is not working, ive put the file in the sd with the other name and went to homebrew and it worked, but when i turn on my usb hd and press to play a game come with that screen again, i think my usb hd dosent work

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default cIOS Installer

i git a error ret 2011 and i haf try 5 times vot can i do, i haf 4.0e
    Last edited by teske; 1st June, 2009 at 12:29 PM.

Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast