Register
Page 438 of 449 FirstFirst ... 338388428433434435436437438439440441442443448 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 6724
    DK Duf PT
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

ashley young is a dirty cheating diving tw@t standard
    D.T.A. the safest way

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Can not believe how poor we were tonight defending midfield forwards they were dire. Now who do we blame management or the players for me it's management they select the team,, i know it's only 2 games in and one cup game,, we are actually looking worst now then we were last season lets hope things can only get better.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't see anyting to worry about. It was full of players that are on their way out. This was a chance to stake a claim as to why they should be kept. only welbeck and pereira had decent games. Hernandez gets worse evens i see him... He was so siiite from the first minute, couldn't even pass the ball to a teammate in front of him. Hope he is gone sharpish.
    All we are missing is a solid central defender now and we'll be good to start playing again

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

it was a game of 2 halves, half the team were in the shop window, the other half were playing for the first time and their careers.

The experienced players wouldnt get in the first team, apart from De Gea, and maybe wellbeck. Janazaj is still a kid, and has great potential, the rest, i would get rid today. The kids need more experience, pity that this seasons experience is finished as were out.

We WILL get it right i have every trust in van Gaal, we are starting to see some great players want to join us.
    Last edited by aftermath; 28th August, 2014 at 08:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

i think this pressure is getting to van gaalBv_T8kDIcAE3609.jpg

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    it was a game of 2 halves, half the team were in the shop window, the other half were playing for the first time and their careers.

The experienced players wouldnt get in the first team, apart from De Gea, and maybe wellbeck. Janazaj is still a kid, and has great potential, the rest, i would get rid today. The kids need more experience, pity that this seasons experience is finished as were out.

We WILL get it right i have every trust in van Gaal, we are starting to see some great players want to join us.
    When i saw van gaal being interviewed he said it would take 3 months to put things right,, now seen him been interviewed again he's telling us it will take 12 months to get it right what's he cona say in 12 months it will take another year cos' what i've seen so far upstairs we are alright,, the middle and back we are useless the back cant pass a decent ball to the middle,,the middle can only pass the ball to the opposition. Now alom5 says we only need one solid central defender well m8 the 2 teams we played are normally in a regulation battle come end of the season,, no disrespect to them,, how long did dm get lets see how van gaal gets.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

David moyes didn't have any balls. That was his problem. ... He didn't feel like he was the main man. ... The players didn't respect him. ... so he was inevitably going nowhere. ... so unfortunately he had to go.

On the other hand rvg knows what his plan is and is working towards it. Players he doesn't need he is trying to get rid of them. We didn't even hear of any players potentially leaving while moyes was here. .. and the players he bid for didn't want to come. Rvg already has signed players he wants. ...not in a million years would di maria have come here if moyes was still in charge. I'm confident we will be going well Pretty soon

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alom5 View Post
    David moyes didn't have any balls. That was his problem. ... He didn't feel like he was the main man. ... The players didn't respect him. ... so he was inevitably going nowhere. ... so unfortunately he had to go.

On the other hand rvg knows what his plan is and is working towards it. Players he doesn't need he is trying to get rid of them. We didn't even hear of any players potentially leaving while moyes was here. .. and the players he bid for didn't want to come. Rvg already has signed players he wants. ...not in a million years would di maria have come here if moyes was still in charge. I'm confident we will be going well Pretty soon

When i looked at our fixtures for this season well that should be a handy 8/9 points i thought the first 3/games i got that wrong. now he is starting the blame game he took over a team that was in a mess now who is he hinting at fergi or moyes??? well it doesn't matter he's telling us we will finish top 4 and next year we will win the premier + the champions league of to the bookies in the morn and see whats odds i will get on them 3 results btw buying players for 60 mill doesn't guarantee us anything,, i haven't seen him once or giggs get of there arse's to shout or give instructions to the players to switch or do something else and yes im having a go him cos i dont trust him if results go the way there going he will walk and play the blame game on the players cos' it's wildly known thats his answer when things go wrong.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

its all happening now

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Totally gutted we let welbeck go...... and for that measly sum we pay stupid money for unproven English players. ....30m for Shaw. .. and he's a defender. .16m or do for Jones. Again a defender. .. around the same for zaha and he doesn't even get a chance to play for us. ... and sell quality ones for peanuts. Really peeved with him going. We still needed him.

Why the fffffk couldn't they get rid of cleverly ffs.

On a plus. .. We got an elite striker. ....i think

Last edited by alom5; 2nd September, 2014 at 02:11 AM.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Cleverly could still be away, Villa put in a request.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yep... They got him. .... on loan only though! !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Welbecks's departure is another step int he right direction, pace was his only attribute, he was like Bambi on ice, a hopeless finisher- but a better diver than Tom Daley. EVANS-BLACKETT-YOUNG-VALENCIA-ANDERSON should collect their p45 too. USELESS! Moyes would never have had the guts to do this. The front is sorted now, defence should be the priorty, then the midfield. Lets see if the very mediocre at best Carrick raises his game. Everybody knows how desparate UTD are, there will be few bargains. Judicious purchases are a thing of the past. Get ready for another massive loss when the big Belgium waste of space departs.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mikk For This Useful Post:

Mos Keetoh (2nd September, 2014)

DK Duf PT
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

thats quality
    D.T.A. the safest way

16. The Following User Says Thank You to elplicko For This Useful Post:

gmb45 (21st September, 2014)

DK Veteran