Register
Page 347 of 449 FirstFirst ... 247297337342343344345346347348349350351352357397447 ... LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,205 of 6724
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by spondulick View Post
    well beaten tonight by a very impressive bilbao side,even though contributed a lot by our crap defending.rafael no comment...de gea kept the score down we could have been looking at a 2-5 scoreline.need a monumental effort in the return in spain to get through tie,in my opinion too much to do.
    Must agree with your comments, Bilbao wanted it much more. It was a great game to watch for the neutrals but it hurt as a fan.
    We could overcome the deficit but we will need to want it more than Bilbao and just go for it and have pride in the shirt.
    Talking of "Pride in the Shirt" look no further than the current Rangers staff and players - It is for the club, the fans and the history. An unusual display in this day and age of the "money hunting" footballer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

3 points and top off the League, get in.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Right place to be... No1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Did anyone see the City fan crying on the tv, think it was after the disallowed goal.

Poor lad
    Last edited by andy1967; 11th March, 2012 at 07:07 PM.

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    Did anyone see the City fan crying on the tv, think it was after the disallowed goal.
    I thought it was all the city fans Andy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Man u WON YEAH

Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed...
    Discussions about hacking or modifying cable company equipment will be removed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester City may start to get affected by the scheduling of TV fixtures on the Premier League title run-in.

Once again, Manchester United go second this weekend, with their trip to Tottenham coming on Sunday - 24 hours after City entertain relegation-threatened Bolton.

Next weekend both sides have Sunday fixtures and the weekend after City are not due to be in action until Monday, when they entertain Chelsea, although that match might be pushed back still further due to the FA Cup.

It is the kind of scheduling Ferguson has been dealing with for over two decades now but is totally new for City and their manager Roberto Mancini.

"It doesn't make a difference to us - but it may make a difference to them as they don't have the same kind of experience," Ferguson told Inside United. "You never know."

@tshirtman, its worked

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Juventus haven't given up on Manchester United's Paul Pogba - Sport Witness

I am lost with Pogba, is he staying or leaving? Probably his agent again wanting his money making more stories up.

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

City has tougher calendar so they're off

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

look at all the glory hunters coming out the woodwork now, not a word from them for the last 6 months,
    usual fickle united fans(and i use the word fan in it's mildest form), you ain't won nothing yet, typical rags arrogance.
    !retupmoc eht ni deppart m'I !pleH

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tshirtman View Post
    look at all the glory hunters coming out the woodwork now, not a word from them for the last 6 months,
    usual fickle united fans(and i use the word fan in it's mildest form), you ain't won nothing yet, typical rags arrogance.
    Sour grapes from a noisy fan,, and am i glad i took united at 5/2 two months ago

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You have got to be joking, since you won the FA Cup last May I've never seen so many people wearing City shirts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

We won the weekend, you lost, that put us first, your loss m8, not ours.

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

The Mrs asked me last night if we could have Man City Sex,
    I said "what do you mean ?"
    She said "She wanted me to stay on top for most of the time and then cum 2nd"

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

United travelling squad: Amos, De Gea; Evans, Evra, Fabio, Ferdinand, Rafael, Smalling; Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Park, Pogba, Scholes, Young, Valencia; Berbatov, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck

Pogba is going nowhere SAF would not have in on the plane or wouldn't of played him sunday.

What pissed me off on sunday was a few dicks were booing pogba on sunday, i had to tell a couple of people behind me!! and they said well he is off.. i then said how long have you been watching us for!! SAF wouldn't play the lad if he was off, fergie would of just got rid and he would be trainning on his own!! and by the way when pogba came on he played well kept the ball well and didn't give it anyway once!! I really rate him!! Think he will turn into a class act!!