Register
Page 393 of 449 FirstFirst ... 293343383388389390391392393394395396397398403443 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 6724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    so called big Dunk was nothing but a Pigeon Racing thug, same class as Roy Kean, different class of player, those days you got away with things, today you cant lift your feet up.

as for shaking hands with a useless fat Spanish waiter, he gets to try and slag off the best and most successful manager since football began, Sir Alex does what he wants and you scousers should be used to it by now, but as always you seem to be hanging around the Man Utd forum trying to upset a few members..
    more obsessed with what fergie does than their own team

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Although this is a good gesture, I cannot help but think, why couldn't all the Man united players and AF chip in and offer to pay this tax bill?. But I suppose that's too easy isn't it?. So what does AF come up with?. I will send a team down to play a charity match and let the good old faithful supporters pay the bill for it instead. Pure genius Mr Ferguson you are all heart yet again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by torchy View Post
    Although this is a good gesture, I cannot help but think, why couldn't all the Man united players and AF chip in and offer to pay this tax bill?. But I suppose that's too easy isn't it?. So what does AF come up with?. I will send a team down to play a charity match and let the good old faithful supporters pay the bill for it instead. Pure genius Mr Ferguson you are all heart yet again.
    doesnt have to do it

typical with this country, same with beckham if he does out he can afford it

why dont all players and managers just work for free and give all their wages to different charitys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    doesnt have to do it

typical with this country, same with beckham if he does out he can afford it

why dont all players and managers just work for free and give all their wages to different charitys
    Well some of there wages donated to help out others out would be a good idea after all 200,000k+ per week is a ridiculous amount of money to be getting. I am a good friend of Nobby Stiles and he has just had to sell all his medals just to keep his head above the water. He drives an average car and shops at our local store. Players of today have it really cushy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by torchy View Post
    Well some of there wages donated to help out others out would be a good idea after all 200,000k+ per week is a ridiculous amount of money to be getting. I am a good friend of Nobby Stiles and he has just had to sell all his medals just to keep his head above the water. He drives an average car and shops at our local store. Players of today have it really cushy.
    Dont doubt that but its the way it is i'm afraid if they all got ?1000 a week none of them would be here

Its unfortunate for the likes of Nobby but its just born from the time he was born, football is big business these days and a far cry from when wages were capped at ?20 pw

if you want to blame anyone blame Jimmy Hill what started as the poor players has turned into the modern game we know today

Football Salary Cap Abolished in England ? The 50th Anniversary | Chiron Sports and Media

Tbf though you cant blame the players they want the best deals possible now or they go elsewhere, agents are crippling the game this in turn cripples the supporters, many now cant afford to go

Where does it go from here though?

Wages capped again? it has to be worldwide thing not just UK or they all go abroad

Then if that happened you have the fat cats like glazers keep all fans money as they wont put prices down thats for sure

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    so called big Dunk was nothing but a Pigeon Racing thug, same class as Roy Kean, different class of player, those days you got away with things, today you cant lift your feet up.

as for shaking hands with a useless fat Spanish waiter, he gets to try and slag off the best and most successful manager since football began, Sir Alex does what he wants and you scousers should be used to it by now, but as always you seem to be hanging around the Man Utd forum trying to upset a few members..
    Well said aftermath about time something was said about them
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

West Ham away rescheduled for April 17th

http://www.whufc.com/articles/201303...236884_3107823

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

From SAF Press Conference Today

Injuries - Only two players are injured. Nani, who came off against Chelsea, last Sunday, is "not serious" but will be out for a couple of weeks. He'll "hopefully be ready for after the Sunderland game (30 March)." Phil Jones is not back yet.

Reading - "Reading are fighting for their lives at the bottom and could come here without a manager. Some things you can never understand and football is full of that and to sack Brian McDermott at this stage is strange to say the least."

Sir Alex also spoke of his surprise and concern at Rio Ferdinand's call-up - full story with quotes coming soon on ManUtd.com - and Rafa Benitez's claim that he walked past and refused to shake hands with the Chelsea boss after last Sunday's match. "It's absolute nonsense, I didn't see him."

From manutd.com

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Got fined today for this, to the Leeds supporters

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha has apologised for a gesture he made towards Leeds fans during Saturday's Championship fixture at Selhurst Park.
    Zaha was taunted over his impending transfer to Manchester United and responded by raising his middle finger towards the travelling support.
    But he tweeted on Sunday: "I want to apologise for the gesture I did towards the Leeds fans in yesterday's game. Very unprofessional from me."
    Zaha, 20, played all of the 2-2 draw.
    In January, the England international agreed a five-and-a-half-year deal to join Manchester United. As part of the deal, Zaha will remain on loan at Palace for the remainder of this season.
    Manchester United and Leeds remain fierce rivals despite the Yorkshire club's relegation from the Premier League in 2004

BBC Sport - Wilfried Zaha sorry for gesture to Leeds supporters

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

What's with the MANDY ANDY is there something you'r trying to tell us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    What's with the MANDY ANDY is there something you'r trying to tell us.
    Probably bd done the name changed, man is getting obsessed with me on here following my post everywhere

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mandy1967 View Post
    Probably bd done the name changed, man is getting obsessed with me on here following my post everywhere
    Oh mandy you came and you take the pi55 out of the scousers

and they blue it away

I can only hazard a guess that you been mocking their drubbing on the south coast

funny but they were soon in here after madrid game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Oh mandy you came and you take the pi55 out of the scousers

and they blue it away

I can only hazard a guess that you been mocking their drubbing on the south coast

funny but they were soon in here after madrid game
    Well hair styles! Look at my hair, how long is it. Nothing about the played football at the weekend just a players hair style, think it was cut on a number 3 or was it 1

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)