Register
Page 402 of 449 FirstFirst ... 302352392397398399400401402403404405406407412 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 6724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy1967 View Post
    I'm hearing Rooney is off to CFC, thanks Moyes great start

good riddance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Just a thought, pretty sure moyes will want some of his henchmen. Does this mean the end for micky phelan and melunsteen be a shame if they were all broke up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    He changed that a month ago red same as Cleverley, nothing in that story m8.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to andy1967 For This Useful Post:

thered (10th May, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    Just a thought, pretty sure moyes will want some of his henchmen. Does this mean the end for micky phelan and melunsteen be a shame if they were all broke up
    Steve Round he could join Moyes at United, if he doesn't chase a managerial position himself. Then theres Weir and Stubbs, who I feel they are where they are because they are former Everton players. Andy Holden has been at Everton so long and reckon he will stay.

I'd say Rene and Mike will stay at UTD. Eric Steele is really important for De Gea, there is no way he should be going anywhere, he has to stay.

One of the big reasons why Moyes was preferred is he would not demand big changes to an already first class setup, was good enough for SAF so why change, continuity was one of the major reasons he got the job.

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Steve Round he could join Moyes at United, if he doesn't chase a managerial position himself. Then theres Weir and Stubbs, who I feel they are where they are because they are former Everton players. Andy Holden has been at Everton so long and reckon he will stay.

I'd say Rene and Mike will stay at UTD. Eric Steele is really important for De Gea, there is no way he should be going anywhere, he has to stay.

One of the big reasons why Moyes was preferred is he would not demand big changes to an already first class setup, was good enough for SAF so why change, continuity was one of the major reasons he got the job.

Hope so would rather they stayed, who knows maybe mick phelan runs the show

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

I am starting to get my head round accepting Moyes, and i obviously wish him well. He has done a great job already at his last clubs, now to do it on the big stage.
    I hope he can persuade Fellaini and Baines to join us, and if he could get Ronaldo back, we will be at the top again next season.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    I am starting to get my head round accepting Moyes, and i obviously wish him well. He has done a great job already at his last clubs, now to do it on the big stage.
    I hope he can persuade Fellaini and Baines to join us, and if he could get Ronaldo back, we will be at the top again next season.
    Moyes has been my manager to replace SAF for a few years now, with the prospect of Fergie working close to him we can breed him to manage the Manchester United way, same way Busby did with SAF.

With Baines his age is against him while Evra has played better this season and should be able to for a few more seasons, we have Buttner who might be let out on loan next season, don't forget Fabio's on loan at QPR, so another player in a different posistion to spend the money on this year, maybe Fellaini is the man, I do like him as a player and would seem strange if the UTD fane all wore wigs like his hair .

Moyes wins us the League or UCL in his first year and he will be a hero at UTD and would stay here until his retirement, unlike Jose

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Moyes has been my manager to replace SAF for a few years now, with the prospect of Fergie working close to him we can breed him to manage the Manchester United way, same way Busby did with SAF.

With Baines his age is against him while Evra has played better this season and should be able to for a few more seasons, we have Buttner who might be let out on loan next season, don't forget Fabio's on loan at QPR, so another player in a different posistion to spend the money on this year, maybe Fellaini is the man, I do like him as a player and would seem strange if the UTD fane all wore wigs like his hair .

Moyes wins us the League or UCL in his first year and he will be a hero at UTD and would stay here until his retirement, unlike Jose
    Yes Baines imo too old at 28 virtually same as evra, it makes no sense to me, fellaini yes and i would like another midfielder too.

Buttner is not good enough imo and fabio cant get a game for qpr although with more game time he would be as good if not better than rafael and tbh i thought he was the better of the 2 twins, it was just evra played left back and we have no real right back which is why rafael got his games

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Ferguson confirmed today post match that Rooney never played because he has asked for a transfer

Close the door on your way out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

20 different players to score for Manchester United in 0ne season ( another record set )

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

First season First Premier League Trophy for RVP at UTD

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to andy1967 For This Useful Post:

thered (12th May, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

cheers david bailey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)