Register
Page 434 of 449 FirstFirst ... 334384424429430431432433434435436437438439444 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 6724
    Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Good init ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

YNWA

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The guy is only stating facts. ... David moyes won the lottery because he is Scottish. There is no way on earth he should of got that job. ... proven record of winning nothing. When you look at Everton now. .. It just shows how crap David moyes really is. .... His famous last words (I take responsibility)......I hope

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

well blame old whiskey nose no one else to blame he chose the so called "chosen one" and you were all some what happy with the appointment sucked in making a banner for him and all and what he achieved with the bitters or didn't more like.I hope he stays and sees out his contract and a lot longer #InMOYESWeTrust

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Loved the response from the fans today. Good performance, after a shaky start. Very good day for Moyes, in the end. Here's to many more! Nice to see Mata get his first goal for the club, played well in the role behind Rooney.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by khan07958 View Post
    I wonder what he has to say about tonight's game

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Thought we played well tonight don't know why dannys goal was ruled out.. overall great result against BM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    Thought we played well tonight don't know why dannys goal was ruled out.. overall great result against BM.
    Yes just a shame they got the away goal but we certainly have a chance welbeck looks dangerous on the counter all the time, he gets at them all the time and is the only player we have who can get in behind and run onto things

I think we can score they look a bit ropey at the back tbh but dont think we will keep them out and 2-2 will be cracking result

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

For a second i dreamed, when evra scored i thought thats it we are going to win the CL. great goal btw... seems like the players were dreaming too after the goal

They didnt look like scoring then they woke up and we fell asleep, i still felt like we were in it until the 3rd goal but thats it now for god knows how long

does he deserve a massive budget for next year?? or are we better cutting our losses and going for a proven manager??

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    For a second i dreamed, when evra scored i thought thats it we are going to win the CL. great goal btw... seems like the players were dreaming too after the goal

They didnt look like scoring then they woke up and we fell asleep, i still felt like we were in it until the 3rd goal but thats it now for god knows how long

does he deserve a massive budget for next year?? or are we better cutting our losses and going for a proven manager??
    After ManU scored Moyes should have took Rooney off and put on a midfielder, but he left it to chance. Moyes at this level is still learning at the job. Compare that with Chelsea, when they reached the right score, the manager reminder the players what they now had to do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Right that's it. Moyes has to go now.
    he doesn't seem to give a shit and has that stupid so what giggle at press conferences. He deserves no more time.
    Now who is going to replace him.???

I'll have to think about that one. perhaps someone who has won in the past.
    PS ... Because of that tw@t just heard that Danny Wellbeck wants to leave.
    Just go Moyes.
    Last edited by Hob; 21st April, 2014 at 06:53 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Wellbeck would be no great loss, pace but cant finish. Moyes and a lot of the squad are de-valuing the Manchester United brand, I cant see the boardroom allowing this to go too long. Tippy tap football is all very nice but if nobody has the confidence or ability to create at the end its pointless. Carragher was spot on when he said he must have been watching a different game.
    Moyes - "we were good in the first half " ??? Why say that? Is the bar so low now that he actually believes himself. It should not matter if its the start or the end of the season, what about pride? After the (Everton) match there was a clip of Liverpool's game, it took me back a bit, the speed and urgency of the reds a complete contrast. If Moyes was to show intent by losing eight or ten players maybe he should be allowed two or three months of the new season to improve. The cash would help to pay ( but who would buy Ferdinand and Felaini, oh sh1t!) for a defender and a midfielder, the remaining places should be filled from the youth squad. He wont be allowed to carry on doing nothing.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If he is allowed to stay and spend. ..... Then he will set us back 10 years. .. even if a new manager comes in it will be hard for him to change things because of the mindset that moyes is instilling. ... It's ok to lose.... all the ffffing time and have no pride in yourself or your club because you get paid anyway.

This guy hasn't a clue. ... hasn't tried doing anything about everything that's gone wrong.

He's clueless. .. End of!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Word on the streets is my and a lot of us reds wish will come true and moyes is getting the sack today. It's all over Twitter

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

So who would you boys want to see as the new manager.

Me personally would like van gal or ancelloti.... definately not klop... Please spare us from another failure

Shouldve got rid of him earlier and given giggs a chance. ... be interesting to see how far he is down the line of coaching. ..

Last edited by alom5; 21st April, 2014 at 11:11 PM.