Register
Page 440 of 449 FirstFirst ... 340390430435436437438439440441442443444445 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 6724
    Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by future14 View Post
    Di maria aside i think the rest of the players look very poor. I'm not just basing this on one game either. Rojo is an accident waiting to happen as the world cup proved. Blind is slow and a "keep it easy" player...he will just pass backwards and sideways, if put under pressure. Herrara is too light weight and has never even played for his country. Falcao's knees are goosed and he has no pace. Mata is ok but LVG doesnt seem to favour him over Rooney.

I think there are some dark days ahead. Increasing wage bill, paying over the odds in terms of transfer fee's. Inexperienced players with no premiership experience. A manager with no premiership experience.

United could do a Leeds
    and what planet did you come from ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    Lol

The one where 'hope' isnt considered as a factor when making solid judgments on football

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aftermath View Post
    He's from the future mate. He seen it already .....keep on dreaming mate. ...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

How come united don't sing that song "were man united and we do what we want" anymore?

I think the realisation is setting in for a few atleast

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

get back to raiding bins you bulls lug, you haven't got a scooby what your talking about dipper.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by future14 View Post
    Yes but i'm talking about this thread mate. If you look back to when united were winning united fans were here everyday...and now nothing!
    I
    As Aftermath said, it is not just single threads that are petering out, in some cases it is whole forums. It's not just about winning or losing it's the fact that people are just not using forums as much, particularly digital based forums, have a look at the usernames that were posting and now look and see if they are posting anywhere on the forum. If they are not visiting the forum then they won't be posting on specific threads, so as I said nothing to do with the winning or losing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rds60h View Post
    As Aftermath said, it is not just single threads that are petering out, in some cases it is whole forums. It's not just about winning or losing it's the fact that people are just not using forums as much, particularly digital based forums, have a look at the usernames that were posting and now look and see if they are posting anywhere on the forum. If they are not visiting the forum then they won't be posting on specific threads, so as I said nothing to do with the winning or losing.
    Yep i did, if you go back 100 pages you can see user names like "the red" "the red devilz" etc etc

People who obviously love united and made user names about united, they even have signatures with loads of rubbish about united winning, trophie counts etc

They used to post everyday, sometimes here posting every 10 minutes...about united winning

Where are they now?

They only sing when they are winning.....thats why they dont visit the forum anymore!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

If that's the case, we should be seeing them very soon back on the thread and singing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Owen is a tea wat
    He has been negative about United all the way through the first half.
    Even when we scored he said United weren't doing it right.
    God I hate the fcukin munchkin.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

and now were talking about danny alves

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Danny alves is past. ...raphael had played quality since he has come back and i don't see anybody replacing him. Shaw on the other hand. ..i will never understand who wanted to pay that kind of money for him. Southampton made some serious money this summer. ... shaw and lambert... They made some money on them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

It was nice to see de Gea have a good confidence boosting game. I'd like to see him shouting more at the defence (they need it) especially when they run out of ability and pass back. They know he's not good with his feet but continue to do it? Surprised Carrick was offered another year, I don't think he is up to the LVG 'standard'.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

2 each draw at West Brom, well at least not a loss. When Fellaini came on I thought Oh No ! but he gave the sort of performance he showed he was capable of when he was at Everton, and the way he scored the first equaliser was pure class.
    OK not match winning football yet but at least it is good to watch, so we are going in the right direction. Need to get defence sorted and then I'm sure we will be a formidable force which Van Gall will have built almost from scratch.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

LVG he talks about his philosophy on how the game should be played well i watched all uniteds games so far personally he can shove it up where the sun doesn't shine he has been here 6 months and done little 10 games gone = 13 points.
    Thank ***c the ref was dire and de silva wasn't playing,, rds60h said we are going in the right direction cant see what your seen m8 alom5 said we are attack attack haven't seen that either m8,, aftermath said trust in lvg well if tells you he has a tip for a sure thing going in the 2.30 at liverpool keep your money in your pocket m8.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

United lost the City match-they didnt win it. We deserved at least a draw, they were there for the taking, but the quality still isn't there. With the liability Fellaini a passenger again, Valencia with his usual shocking passing and the rest having 'off days' we never looked like scoring. Smalling (what was wrong with the first yellow??) isn't up to the job-slow clumsy and no match for Aguero- so we are down to 8 now! De Gea is the only consistent performer. ?382M !! What a joke. LVG is going to have to step up a gear, and soon.
    Last edited by mikk; 5th November, 2014 at 11:45 PM.