Register
Page 441 of 449 FirstFirst ... 341391431436437438439440441442443444445446 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 6724
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mikk View Post
    United lost the City match-they didnt win it. We deserved at least a draw, they were there for the taking, but the quality still isn't there. With the liability Fellaini a passenger again, Valencia with his usual shocking passing and several 'off days' we never looked like scoring. Smalling (what was wrong with the first yellow??) isn't up to the job-slow clumsy and no match for Aguero- so we are down to 8 now! De Gea is the only consistent performer. ?382M !! What a joke. LVG is going to have to step up a gear, and soon.
    Don't know what game you were watching,, the game i watched i seen the ref wave away 3 stonewall penos in our favour,, smalling why was he standing in front of joe hart he's a defender he should be back in his own defence let the guys up front do that,, if your going to single out players blame the lot we were poor except fot the last 15 mins which i thougt we might sneak a draw.

Admin Assistant
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

we seem to be going backover, yesterdays game was terrible, its just as well that the other top teams are also going back over, apart from Chelsea, and i have seen them play terrible this season as well.

I reckon this premiership is the worst i have seen in my life....

Just look how good the English teams are against our European cousins..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone got any idea what channel is showing tonights game against Stoke ??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's 1-1 against Southampton. Alan Smith say's,"Southampton have to score to win this game".
    What a dick he is.
    O it's 2-1 to Man U now.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hob View Post
    It's 1-1 against Southampton. Alan Smith say's,"Southampton have to score to win this game".
    What a dick he is.
    O it's 2-1 to Man U now.
    Lol

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Does anyone think we are playing better under lvg,,, imo i think we are awful to watch we seem to be clueless in every department except for de gea. I heard giggs say we have been unlucky with all the injuries well ryan we where still shi'te when these players weren't injured i know we are in the top 3 i think it's a false position it's not true great football we are playing that has us there it's just luck that's been going our way and that won't last imo. What bugs me when i heard some of our players said how well we played against hull that we were a team that's getting it together ??? we could have had 3.players sent off and we would still beaten them,, hull were dire.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Yesterday's performance reminded me of the way we used to pay under moyes.... pas back and sideways... and run round like headless chickens. .... but never in a million years would we have got a result under moyes. Lvg made the sub he saw he needed to make. .. which ultimately helped towards getting the result. We played well in bits of different games. ... not at all last night though.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

The 2 goals we scored had nothing to do with the sub first goal error by the defender second ref stops play doesn't give us the advantage when we were going forward gives us free we score from that great goal by rvp. We are playing shi'te under lvg and i hope giggs gets away from this guy and takes up management some were else he will learn nothing from him.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    The 2 goals we scored had nothing to do with the sub first goal error by the defender second ref stops play doesn't give us the advantage when we were going forward gives us free we score from that great goal by rvp. We are playing shi'te under lvg and i hope giggs gets away from this guy and takes up management some were else he will learn nothing from him.
    The subbing helped to stop us from conceding shed loads......shouldve started with herrera anyway. ...fellaini and mata were non existent. ....fellaini is just plain and dimple shiiite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

[QUOTE=alom5;2434491] ...fellaini and mata were non existent. ....fellaini is just plain and dimple shiiite.

Finally somebody agrees about the big useless Belgian! There are many more 'problems' (players) though, save a handful of attackers nobody is comfortable on the ball, we will have possession in their half with plenty of space and time to go forward on goal-Fellaini is the worst here, but all the midfield/defense are guilty-they get rid as fast as possible, the easiest route usually backwards, often right back to de Gea, who under pressure will boot it resulting in lost possession. Barcelona do the tippy tap but with purpose, every one of them have the ability to run and create. The defense is in a shocking state, who signed the 3rd rate Rojo ? Smalling has improved going forward but he still passes like a schoolboy and strikers skip round him for fun. Look at what we've paid for incompetence: hopeless Valencia and Rojo 16M each, Jones 16.5M, Young 17M, Anderson 27M!!? Fellaini 27.5M!!!! total 401.2M for a bunch of very well paid deadbeats that cant even pass the ball. Chelsea at 341.8M look a bargain. Third position really flatters, and is more a reflection of the poor Premiership standard. Liverpool are not what they were, but they always raise their game for United, our only defense will be goals.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Great victory today.... shame we still like to setup the opposition strikers.( lucky Liverpoo didn't have any) ....Fellaini is still shitiite.

Is also like to know why they are showing the comparison of how many points moyes had at the same stage last season, like they were before? !?!?!

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I agree with all the comments,especially fellani.we DO flatter ourselves, but we are still poor.lets just hope that we CAN hold on to 3rd at the end of the season

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

We finally see rooney play in his best role..... and it payed dividends. Thanks to LVG as other managers found it hard to get him to play there. Looks like Wayne don't call the shots as he used to . Thank f*****.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I laughed when Fergie described Carrick as the best midfielder in the country. What a joke. He is not even close, but Rooney is up there, and also in contention for top striker, and defender too if Lvg decided to play him there. I like him for his 'uncharacterisic for a manager' straight talking. After the Newcastle game he added "we are still doing some things very badly" translates to - our dismal defence!