Register
Page 53 of 449 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think Chelski bums will go this weekend and let Man utd back in for their 19th title, Come on u reds.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Hmmm it seems to be all about Chelsea losing this weekend. Have you taken it for granted Sunderland are going to roll over for you.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Bulld0g View Post
    Hmmm it seems to be all about Chelsea losing this weekend. Have you taken it for granted Sunderland are going to roll over for you.
    No i dont, i think the sunderland game is going to be very tough for us, steve bruce has never beat fergie and will want to change that stat, they have also won against spurs arsenal and liverpool at home, I think chelsea playing before us is a good thing, if liverpool win maybe a draw is ok but then could this be the first year the prem will be decided on goal diff, if so we will need double figures against stoke, still all adds to a exciting end to the season
    Last edited by alker ranger; 1st May, 2010 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

yeh you are right bulldog and sunderland away wont be easy but without a chelsea slip up whatever we do is pointless which is why its a must

whatever happens i think its stupid that people are saying you lot will roll over i cant see it at all its your last game at home

so heres hopping for a draw at least

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    yeh you are right bulldog and sunderland away wont be easy but without a chelsea slip up whatever we do is pointless which is why its a must

whatever happens i think its stupid that people are saying you lot will roll over i cant see it at all its your last game at home

so heres hopping for a draw at least
    Lmao. Didnt roll over, But the captain gave Chelsea a blatant goalscoring oportunity. On purpose might i add. Then you have united fans & feregie sickened to the stomach by it so they lie to themselves and say he (Gerrard) made a bad mistake and didnt mean it..... Like a kipper mate............!!!!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pillapow View Post
    Lmao. Didnt roll over, But the captain gave Chelsea a blatant goalscoring oportunity. On purpose might i add. Then you have united fans & feregie sickened to the stomach by it so they lie to themselves and say he (Gerrard) made a bad mistake and didnt mean it..... Like a kipper mate............!!!!!!!
    get real, mate... but in your case... very hard..
    YNWA..

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Why post shite ? Is it to antagonise the mancs ? you just embarrass yourself and Liverpool fans in general.It's an insult to Gerrard and the players to even suggest we threw the game. Get real and grow up ~~~~~~.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Why post shite ? Is it to antagonise the mancs ? you just embarrass yourself and Liverpool fans in general.It's an insult to Gerrard and the players to even suggest we threw the game. Get real and grow up ~~~~~~.
    How the **** do you know what gerrard was thinking, A match with speculation beforehand that if Liverpool throw the game Manu dont win the title, How many times have you seen gerrard play the ball to the opposition blatantly or is it just a co-incidence this happens at this particular match when most of Liverpool would approve, He might aswell of gift wrapped the ****ing ball for drogba. Why wouldnt he do it? The clubs in a state, We were going nowhere today so why not do it.. I beg to differ, Just because you dont agree automatically makes the suggestion shite does it.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

think you'll find more liverpool fans would have wanted us to win, to suggest gerrard played the ball back purposely is nothing short than saying he's a cheat. i for one wanted us to win today as i do every game regardless of the outcome...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca58 View Post
    think you'll find more liverpool fans would have wanted us to win, to suggest gerrard played the ball back purposely is nothing short than saying he's a cheat. i for one wanted us to win today as i do every game regardless of the outcome...
    I wanted the win, We all did but majority would of seen a loss as a win also, I've seen gerrard dive many a time mate, Im sure you have too.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

Didnt roll over, But the captain gave Chelsea a blatant goalscoring oportunity. On purpose might i add.

so you are in the majority then how the ~~~~ can a loss be a win? if utd win 19 league titles so be it. is'nt lfc all about breaking records and setting new standards.
    Last edited by maca; 2nd May, 2010 at 11:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca58 View Post
    Didnt roll over, But the captain gave Chelsea a blatant goalscoring oportunity. On purpose might i add.

so you are in the majority then how the ~~~~ can a loss be a win? if utd win 19 league titles so be it. is'nt lfc all about breaking records and setting new standards.
    A win over manu, the fact is they wont win 19 titles because gerrards backpass made it so. Everyone on here thinks it was unintentional, Fair enough.
    Last edited by pillapow; 3rd May, 2010 at 12:18 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

theres still games to go so we may still be champions,but if not you cant blame it on just the pool result,its over the whole season that counts,and weve lost a few that we possibly should have one,we had the opportunity to have put it to bed,i feel theres another twist to come,and itll be in our favour,,,plz god

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

you get dafter with every post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

there is still 1 game to play and we are relying on wigan who have upset chelsea before but i cant see it again

to be fair tho i we have had a few chances to wrap it up before now and we havent took them so we will at the end of the season get what we deserve which looks like second

liverpool did not throw the game and its just plain stupid to suggest it they were in the game till gerrard made that pass to drogba after that heads seemed to drop a bit and chelsea seemed to grow in confidence and settle into the game more i dont think playing thursday night either helped as they were a bit flat second half