Register
Page 5 of 449 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
    Retired Sat TV Addict
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

if ronaldo cant steady his brain towards manchester united then how can u ever call him the best player for united, he either goes or he doesnt.
    up the gunners.

Read the Rules here; they apply to EveryOne.

DM800s HD
    Openbox S10
    TM500
    DM500s

90cm FortecStar dish
    Technomate 2300 motor powered by UsalS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well apparently he is staying,which as a fickle footy fan the minute hes playing well for us again ill forget this summers misdemeaners(just as i did after winking episode)
    but lets face it all is not well in asshole wengers camp is it (adebayour only stayed cause no one else wanted the use less tw*t)
    still have you needed to find key to trophy room since ya moved in to emirates coz lets face it you've won ~~~~ all since ya been there
    have a nice day but a crap season

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

another good result for the boys yesterday

not had great start to season but if we win our game in hand we are back up

the top barring a bit of goal difference(and thats with us starting badly)

so onwards and upwards

when the sea gulls follow the trawler,it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cantona7 View Post
    well apparently he is staying,which as a fickle footy fan the minute hes playing well for us again ill forget this summers misdemeaners(just as i did after winking episode)
    First time I've seen this post but I have to say that comment epitomises Scumbag United supporters, one minute Ronaldo is the devil incarnate twice now and the next minute when he is banging the goals in he is a god....apparently United fans can have it both ways but personally I think they are just like their manager: arrogent, ignorent and full of bs.

Having said that Manchester United are a great team, almost unstoppable in full flow....they are totally unstoppable when they get their "favorable" ref decisions constantly however (like they need it) - no other team stands a chance when this happens alot and that's why they win titles - penalties for and 10 minutes overtime when they losing versus the Arsenals Chelseas and Liverpools.

I have to say it Man U are a great team with world class players, but they get all the "luck" shall we say from referees aswell.

The biggest problem I have with United is their arrogence....it's not jealousy like what Ferguson suggests, it's the arrogence displayed that people hate.

Arsenal are a great team also and have won trophies aswell same as Chelsea, but the difference is although I am not a supporter of any of these clubs I do like Arsenal for the way they go about their business and present themselves and i don't mind Cheslea so much either or Liverpool so it's got absolutely nothing to do with trophies won or the status of the club......it's to do with total arrogence and ignorence - that which Man United show on a weekly basis.

I remember the time when Ferguson swore on a sky sports live interview before a match (he got flustered by a probing question and said the word "bollocks" ) and he was politely asked to refrain from swearing as their were childeren watching at home up and down the country - did Ferguson apologise at least ? did he ~~~~! he just looked at the guy who asked him to stop swearing as if to say don't you dare tell me what to do. And it was Ferguson in the wrong in the first place! The guy thinks he can walk on water obviously.
    Last edited by Raven; 5th October, 2008 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well thommo i AGREE with you
    yes he is a snide
    yes he should have been ~~~~ed for the winking incident
    yes if he didnt play for us i'd hate the arrogant *****
    yes i think he'd be in madrid if fergie had let him
    BUT like any other footy fan if you've got a player with the class and game changing speed and fore thought he has you WOULD cheer his name week in and week out hoping he'll add that edge that can(and does)win games

well raven from a "scum" supportor you have never met above is what i wrote on an earlier thread(ronaldo).
    as a leeds fan i can see why you dont like utd fans(oh yes the feelings definatly mutual)put yourself in the same position,you've got an arrogant little ***** you would not piss on if he was on fire,but at the same time that arrogant little ***** is the worlds best player(my opinion)
    WOULD you want to sell him or keep him????
    as a footy fan i would imagine you would want to keep him!!!!

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Obviously you keep him, I just think it's more than double standards how one minute he is a (insert swear word here) and the next minute he is playing well and he is suddenly the worlds best player....and then man united fans expect their opinions to be taken seriously after this ? because they are glo errr man united supporters ?
    Last edited by Raven; 6th October, 2008 at 11:03 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think the problem here is that he is a ****** but also one of the worlds best players.
    Anyway why do all football discussions end in a slanging match,who cares what team you support,what players you like ffs its only a game
    All information given is for educational purposes only.It is an offence to use this information for the purpose of obtaining free cable and we do not condone the theft of cable services.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raven View Post
    Obviously you keep him, I just think it's more than double standards how one minute he is a (insert swear word here) and the next minute he is playing well and he is suddenly the worlds best player....and then man united fans expect their opinions to be taken seriously after this ? because they are glo errr man united supporters ?
    even before the summer fiasco i was not a fan of ronaldo the person,in fact i was not that keen on him before winkgate,but at the same time i want the best players to play for(and well for)man utd
    as a life long fan(and yes i'm from essex BUT i do go football more regular than most but not as often as others!!)i obviously want utd to win year in year out.
    just because i support utd and cheer them on it does not mean i like all the players because some of our more prolific players over recent years i do not like as people(that is as i percieve them)namely
    van nistleroy niggly winging git
    a.cole stuck up his own backside(call me andrew!!)
    the fact is all footy fans cheer on players week in week out but its the teams we are cheering on not the individuals!!!
    and without the singing it would be pointless going to matches cos lets face it you get better views on sky!!(and replays)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiz569 View Post
    I think the problem here is that he is a ****** but also one of the worlds best players.
    Anyway why do all football discussions end in a slanging match,who cares what team you support,what players you like ffs its only a game
    what ronaldo the person is is pretty common knowledge now,and this is not yet a slanging match but good old football banter of a pretty good standard
    bring it on

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So you're from Essex and you're a life long Manchester United fan ? Was you born in Manchester ? Because to my knowledge the general concensus is that most Manchester born and raised footy fans support Man City.....it seems every tw@ else whose hometown club is either semi ametur or non existant supports Man United. Glory grabbers!

Quote Originally Posted by wiz569 View Post
    Yup there's no bad blood here, I'm just putting cantona7 in his place....

Seriously though I'm just stating my own opinions and observations and that's as far as it goes there's no real malice in it.
    Last edited by Raven; 7th October, 2008 at 03:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

even before the summer fiasco i was not a fan of ronaldo the person,in fact i was not that keen on him before winkgate,but at the same time i want the best players to play for(and well for)man utd
    as a life long fan(and yes i'm from essex BUT i do go football more regular than most but not as often as others!!)i obviously want utd to win year in year out.
    just because i support utd and cheer them on it does not mean i like all the players because some of our more prolific players over recent years i do not like as people(that is as i percieve them)namely
    van nistleroy niggly winging git
    a.cole stuck up his own backside(call me andrew!!)
    the fact is all footy fans cheer on players week in week out but its the teams we are cheering on not the individuals!!!
    and without the singing it would be pointless going to matches cos lets face it you get better views on sky!!(and replays)

just noticed this thread and i coulnt agree more you have to support your players while they are at the club so while ronaldos here you have to be behind him(i think he will be gone after next season though)

then when there gone you can slag em off ronaldo will never be classed as a true united legend like scholes unless he stays until no longer wanted by the club

in 20 years time ronaldo will be looked at in a global sense of being the best player of a generation like maradona 20 years earlier but he will never be a LAW,BEST CHARLTON,MACARI,BUCHAN,ROBSON,CANTONA,KEANE,GIGGS OR A SCHOLES because of the real madrid thing and the fact he is a w****r but he will be suppoted hugely by the fans while he is here

BUT MUFC WILL ALWAYS BE THERE WHEN HES LONG GONE CREATING NEW LEGENDS ALONG THE WAY.............wont be long b4 we have the next sumfink or other theres always someone who comes along

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

what ronaldo the person is is pretty common knowledge now,and this is not yet a slanging match but good old football banter of a pretty good standard
    bring it on
    Yup there's no bad blood here, I'm just putting cantona7 in his place....

Seriously though I'm just stating my own opinions and observations and that's as far as it goes there's no real malice in it.
    Sorry guys that probably sounded a bit harsh but I have noticed that these type of discussions usually end up in a slanging match,
    No offence meant
    All information given is for educational purposes only.It is an offence to use this information for the purpose of obtaining free cable and we do not condone the theft of cable services.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Humbleness appreciated, but no need for an apology fella you didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Humbleness appreciated, but no need for an apology fella you didn't do anything wrong.
    except support Utd that is......

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha you weren't supposed to say that, I was!