Register
Page 391 of 449 FirstFirst ... 291341381386387388389390391392393394395396401441 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 6724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

oh well it's posted here now where it belongs

Hillsborough 15th of April 1989
    Never Forgotten
    You'll Never Walk Alone
    JFT96 - !!DONT BUY THE S*N!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zee24 View Post
    oh well it's posted here now where it belongs
    If you stayed out the UTD thread more and read other threads on here you would know.
    Sir Alex Ferguson in 1988

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

tbh m8 i dont mind

They dont have much to celebrate

In fact their seasons are normally that bad the highlight is watching us and everton get beat

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

You forgot man u reserves numb nuts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    tbh m8 i dont mind

They dont have much to celebrate

In fact their seasons are normally that bad the highlight is watching us and everton get beat
    Ive never seen them so busy in ours and their threads the last 2 days and LFC have'nt even played! Wish we still had them to play this season, you know never beaten any team above them this season, lets hope Brenton is still their manager next year eh

"This isn't just a job to me." "It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Rumours going around that rooney is going at the end of the season either to france or spain well if it does happen will be disappointed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default A Travesty

Fergy picked the plonker in favour of Rooney! Wellbad may get "better" in time (l personally can't see it) but Rooney is Great NOW!! and should have had his place on Tuesday. Hernandez waits and waits and still he waits... l'm kinda giving up on Fergy. Everyone seems to think the sun shines out of hie arse... but he does make mistakes in his choices and that's what's wrong there! Chelski don't go to pieces when they go a man down and neither do Liverpool so why do we???? lt always happens we are predictable and it was obvious to any fair minded person watching on Tuesday what was going to happen after the sending off, we couldn't just take possession and pass the ball... instead they just kept kicking it away????? there was 30 minutes to go!!! Jeez anyway back to topic l know he isn't scoring like he was but Rooney is a great all round player and we should keep him and dump the plonker Wellbad!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

giving up on fergy?

Men of Harlech onto glory
    This shall ever be your story
    Keep these fighting words before ye
    Cambria will not yield

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    Rumours going around that rooney is going at the end of the season either to france or spain well if it does happen will be disappointed
    I wont

Been saying for last few seasons good riddance if its true

He has done little for us to justify keeping him

Quote Originally Posted by Mos Keetoh View Post
    Fergy picked the plonker in favour of Rooney! Wellbad may get "better" in time (l personally can't see it) but Rooney is Great NOW!! and should have had his place on Tuesday. Hernandez waits and waits and still he waits... l'm kinda giving up on Fergy. Everyone seems to think the sun shines out of hie arse... but he does make mistakes in his choices and that's what's wrong there! Chelski don't go to pieces when they go a man down and neither do Liverpool so why do we???? lt always happens we are predictable and it was obvious to any fair minded person watching on Tuesday what was going to happen after the sending off, we couldn't just take possession and pass the ball... instead they just kept kicking it away????? there was 30 minutes to go!!! Jeez anyway back to topic l know he isn't scoring like he was but Rooney is a great all round player and we should keep him and dump the plonker Wellbad!!!
    Tbh we missed a few chances near the end and even with 10 were unuicky not to score

Your superstar rooney blasted over from about 8 yards with the goal at his mercy

Not good enough tbh, i would sell him while he is still worth something, we can get 2 or 3 players for the prices quoted i would be happy with a new midfielder tbh fellaini fits perfect for me we have the new lad zaha and any cash left could bolster defence and attack

There are bargains to be had we never seem to get them nowadays. solskjaer and scmiechel to name 2, michu went to swansea for ?2 million

Hernandez is a goal scorer admittedly all round play is a bit lacking but wellbeck has plenty of time on his side and is a good option, hopefully Will Keane makes a full recovery too as the lad definately has potential

If rooney goes which i hope he does it will give oppurtunities for others, think of it like Mark hughes leaving, Fergie does get it wrong from time to time Wednesday night was not one of them for me. We were comfortable and unlucky to go out we will be back stronger next season i have no doubt
    Last edited by thered; 8th March, 2013 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I've read Giggs is on the bench for CFC game Oh no we selling him now

Sir Alex Ferguson. (20)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Giggs is probably on the bench. Just underneath his brothers wife.

What a lovely man!!!!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I don't get the argument. The challenge was absolutely mental.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by davecooper47 View Post
    I don't get the argument. The challenge was absolutely mental.
    absolutely right dave

the challenge of keeping your wife and brothers sister on the boil for over ten years whilst playing professional football for the greatest team in the premier league and still finding time to give that imogen bird a sound rodgering.

the mans fitness and libido must be immense,i hope he is remembered and rightly rewarded when it comes to this years honours list

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by the red View Post
    I wont

Been saying for last few seasons good riddance if its true

He has done little for us to justify keeping him

Tbh we missed a few chances near the end and even with 10 were unlucky not to score

Your superstar rooney blasted over from about 8 yards with the goal at his mercy

Not good enough tbh, i would sell him while he is still worth something, we can get 2 or 3 players for the prices quoted i would be happy with a new midfielder tbh fellaini fits perfect for me we have the new lad zaha and any cash left could bolster defence and attack

There are bargains to be had we never seem to get them nowadays. solskjaer and schmeichel to name 2, michu went to swansea for ?2 million

Hernandez is a goal scorer admittedly all round play is a bit lacking but welbeck has plenty of time on his side and is a good option, hopefully Will Keane makes a full recovery too as the lad definitely has potential

If rooney goes which i hope he does it will give opportunities for others, think of it like Mark hughes leaving, Fergie does get it wrong from time to time Wednesday night was not one of them for me. We were comfortable and unlucky to go out we will be back stronger next season i have no doubt
    Give it a break thered why not slag rvp he should have sown it up at the bernabeu we all know rooney's been having a bad time lately. Watched him against norwich motm,, imo you slagged him for swearing on the tv he gets a 2 match ban and you said the fa were right. When Ron got sold who was our top g's for the next few seasons rooney.
    Now if you want instant success write fergie a letter and tell him to buy the barca team and ronaldo.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

GC1966: Brilliant response.

To be fair, they are a couple of sorts!!!!

If there were prizes for immoral behaviour in the premiership, the award ceremony would last 2 weeks!!!!!

Doing your brothers wife is a little too far though!!!!!!

Great footballer and I always thought a good ambassador for the game.

I'm just wondering what sort of moral code Ferguson lives by when he writes a giant article about what a nice person Giggs is??????
    Last edited by davecooper47; 10th March, 2013 at 11:09 PM. Reason: pressed wrong button