Manchester United Thread - Page 448
Register
Page 448 of 449 FirstFirst ... 348398438443444445446447448449 LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 6724
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

you wont hit form with the special one in charge ,look what he did at ,Chelsea .they were third or fourth from bottom this time last year and now they are second in prem ,,,

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

i agree, don't think we have improved from moyes/van gal periods

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Finally produced a very good performance last night against Feyanord, lets see what happens in our next game.

Mr. DK DJ
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    623 Posts

R.I.P.. The busby babes 59 years ago today ..

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maca For This Useful Post:

gc1966 (11th February, 2017), leotheloin (14th February, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by maca View Post
    R.I.P.. The busby babes 59 years ago today ..
    can not believe i never even remembered it thanks for the reminder m8

7. The Following User Says Thank You to leotheloin For This Useful Post:

maca (15th February, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

I haven't made any comments on manu in a while reason the money that was spent on this team is unbelievably
    Where are the manu trademarks that once made us the envy of the P.L. it's all gone,, wingers on the left.right zooming up the wings bringing our Mf into play that's the football i remembered attacking football that's gone there's players there that couldn't pass a decent ball if there life depended on it,, the city game what a farce at the end of it your making to much noise your upsetting our over rated players
    Last edited by leotheloin; 21st December, 2017 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leotheloin View Post
    I haven't made any comments on manu in a while reason the money that was spent on this team is unbelievably
    Where are the manu trademarks that once made us the envy of the P.L. it's all gone,, wingers on the left.right zooming up the wings bringing our Mf into play that's the football i remembered attacking football that's gone there's players there that couldn't pass a decent ball if there life depended on it,, the city game what a farce at the end of it your making to much noise your upsetting our over rated players
    With so many non British players I often wonder if they understand the importance if theses needle matches, Liverpool, City, let alone the point race. If there is one player that is consistently committed its Rashford, United born & bred, as Jose said most of them didnt want to be in the office yesterday. Despite paying tens of millions United are not getting value for money, just very average players, but now City have raised the bar this is no longer enough. How much money does one need to be paid in order to be motivated, the first 20 minutes of the Arsenal match was as good as I've seen them but nothing since. United's squad are only £63m cheaper than City's, the price of a second rate player but the difference is vast, throwing more money is probably not the answer, I dont know what is.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mikk For This Useful Post:

leotheloin (23rd December, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I think United's problem lies in management, i mean let's take a head to head comparison of Man U's players and Man city's, there is not much difference but yet since Morinho took over, City has dominated United in all of their games and has has won two times now straight at old tradford.
    They are always playing but defensive and if you look well United has always been dominated in all of their games against all of these big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham. Either way, i think United needs to work on their diffense and a striker

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nchafuan For This Useful Post:

leotheloin (23rd December, 2017)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nchafuan View Post
    I think United's problem lies in management, i mean let's take a head to head comparison of Man U's players and Man city's, there is not much difference but yet since Morinho took over, City has dominated United in all of their games and has has won two times now straight at old tradford.
    They are always playing but defensive and if you look well United has always been dominated in all of their games against all of these big teams like Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham. Either way, i think United needs to work on their diffense and a striker
    Are you sure your were watching united games we parked the bus against the pool,, we where on the rack against arsenal we can all thank degea for his mega performance in that game,, against chelsea it was when would clelsea score,,against spurs i cant remember that game,, plus the special one is doing noting special with this multi million pound worth of average players

14. The Following User Says Thank You to leotheloin For This Useful Post:

maca (4th January, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

can it get any worst over on another forum a draw away to a top spanish team great result what a load of BOLLOX
    if sevilla had decent finishers we could no should have been 3 down even if we do go thro to the last 8 other teams will be hoping they get us in the next round,,, where is the attacking football gone ??? what we are watching is crap
    moyes came in to a mess and left us with a bigger mess lvg followed i'll say no more about him maureen is here now sat on his arse for the whole game if that was fergi he would have been on the sideline telling the divas try and make there goalkeeper make one save
    only for degea we would have been ripped apart tbh it's like watching a lvg team clueless,,, and the money that was spent we still haven't beaten one of the top 5

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i agree with r day think it was hudeeverything you said they have not got a clue going forwards sideways backwards the other romday think it was aginst huddersfield back to degea from our corner clueless

Image already added

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

one of the worst CL games by a manu team i'v ever watched awful,, the deadwood in our team is unreal and still been selected
    went out to watch it first time i'v been out since xmas and really looking forward to it,, better of staying at home and watching one of the discovery channels more entertaing then shi$e i watched

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

I felt good after watching man u play arsenal yesterday, that was more like the man u i know and love and I wish they could continue with the same spirit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Why wait 'till the last ten minutes before showing some urgency. Arsenal were not that good, it should have been an easy win. While Jose is a master tactician, again Fellaini, why does he seem unable to instil the United attitude on a bunch of top (looking at the price tags) players that treat most matches like a kick about in the park. Maybe when one is being payed all those £££ thousands a week its so hard to get motivated, awhh. Strange City don't seem to have the same problem.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

unreal tonight but what a result