Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

I have updated sattv5
    list many thx for the upload
    Only sports channels sorted in HD order
    edited all the double sd channels out
    great if you only watch the sports

Last edited by P&D; 4th July, 2013 at 08:57 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to P&D For This Useful Post:

sattv5 (5th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,

Is there a way to have a full channel list and not having to select favourites, so I could just press a number and it would go to that channel based on this listing? Otherwise I have to select favourites and it gives those category channels only.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

have up dated with new list but cant get
    ss 1 hd
    ss ashes
    ant a lot more just says no signal but box works ok on other channels I'm using a f5 if it was tuner then would all channels be no signal not sure if they have changed the frequency agen to crack us all up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by sattv5 View Post
    The Sky HD Channel list has BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 & Channel 5 (Channels 101 to 105) as the SD Versions
    The Full HD Channel list has BBC1, BBC2, ITV, Channel 4 & Channel 5 (Channels 101 to 105) as the HD Versions
    everything else is the same.
    On the 4th July Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip the 101 to 105 channels are SD correctly but where the HD versions should be, they are also SD. For example 141 should be bbc 1 hd but is the sd one etc.

Thanks for all your hard work.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to AndyX For This Useful Post:

sattv5 (5th July, 2013)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goldberg View Post
    Hi,

Is there a way to have a full channel list and not having to select favourites, so I could just press a number and it would go to that channel based on this listing? Otherwise I have to select favourites and it gives those category channels only.

Thanks
    You Don't have to select favourites as these are full channel lists. If you have a look here Sky Guide TV Listings - Sky
    there is a number under the channels, press this in to your sky box and the correct channel will come on.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by satboxman View Post
    have up dated with new list but cant get
    ss 1 hd
    ss ashes
    ant a lot more just says no signal but box works ok on other channels I'm using a f5 if it was tuner then would all channels be no signal not sure if they have changed the frequency agen to crack us all up
    If you tune to the channel thats not working and press the info button on the remote control 3 times, you will have a screen that comes up that lists the transpoder details:

Sky Sports 1 HD (11798/H/29500)
    Sky Sports Ashes HD (11720/H/29499)

if the details are the same the channels are correctly setup on your box.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndyX View Post
    On the 4th July Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip the 101 to 105 channels are SD correctly but where the HD versions should be, they are also SD. For example 141 should be bbc 1 hd but is the sd one etc.

Thanks for all your hard work.
    Channels updates 5/7/2013

Sky HD Ordered lists only needed updating today, Full HD lists still up to date. (Channels were put in wrong place on Sky HD List)

Sky HD fixed Channel list:

BBC1 HD Channel 141
    BBC2 HD Channel 142
    ITV HD Channel 178
    Channel 4 HD Channel 230
    Channel 5 HD Channel 171

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sattv5 For This Useful Post:

AndyX (5th July, 2013), goldberg (10th July, 2013), momomo (11th July, 2013), Mysteriousguy (9th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi lads
    im using skybox f3 firmware (3601HD_10_05_2012_073A) i deleted my old channel list then downloaded 5th July Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip list extracted file and put it to root of usb stick,
    went to tool, upgrade by USB, upgrade mode (music files), select and upgrade(TP_PROG.dbs) then upgraded it and when i check info i get file not found. ANY HELP PLEASE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

[QUOTE=mrcooke;2021836]hi lads
    im using skybox f3 firmware (3601HD_10_05_2012_073A) i deleted my old channel list then downloaded 5th July Sky HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip list extracted file and put it to root of usb stick,
    went to tool, upgrade by USB, upgrade mode (music files), select and upgrade(TP_PROG.dbs) then upgraded it and when i check info i get file not found. ANY HELP PLEASE[/QUOTE
    reformat usb stick in fat32 I had same problem mine was formatted in ntfs,reformatted fat32 put file back on stick and went onto f3 straight away,remember to put tick on tp_prog.dbs by pressing ok and then yellow button to upgrade..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

usb is fat32 i used same usb to reinstall old channel list and went ok, do i need to factory delete my old channel list or just delete it and is their anything else im doing wrong ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrcooke View Post
    usb is fat32 i used same usb to reinstall old channel list and went ok, do i need to factory delete my old channel list or just delete it and is their anything else im doing wrong ?
    usually you would not have to delete old channel list,as the new list that you are installing will over write old list,try deleting channel list and do a blind scan,then try re-installing tp_prog.dbs
    into box and if it goes in reboot box and it may work.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to tony2803 For This Useful Post:

mrcooke (6th July, 2013)

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Unless you are just updating an existing SATTV5 list you MUST delete the existing channel list within the box........then upload the new list.......otherwise you end up with an endless array of channels.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to genam For This Useful Post:

mrcooke (6th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by tony2803 View Post
    usually you would not have to delete old channel list,as the new list that you are installing will over write old list,try deleting channel list and do a blind scan,then try re-installing tp_prog.dbs
    into box and if it goes in reboot box and it may work.
    if you delete your old channel list DO NOT DO A BLIND SCAN. I did a blind scan last week and then put a channel list on and bricked my box. I rang the box supplier and he walked me through the steps using a rs232 cable to reflash the box connected to a pc. he explained to me that doing a blind scan then installing a channel list can and will in most cases brick the box. mine is now fully working again. I now delete the channel list that is installed then switch box off then turn back and install new channel list then switch off then back on and all is ok. if you get a corrupted favourites list that shows movies in for example kids you have to do a factory reset which is in tools then switch off then turn back on and install favourites list again and they will show in the correct order

20. The Following User Says Thank You to moc2812 For This Useful Post:

mrcooke (8th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrcooke View Post
    hi lads
    went to tool, upgrade by USB, upgrade mode (music files), select and upgrade(TP_PROG.dbs) then upgraded it and when i check info i get file not found. ANY HELP PLEASE
    Hi MrCooke,

Just check to make sure that the file TP_PROG.dbs is not in CAPS at the end ie TP_PROG.DBS as it wont reconize it. The file extension should be in lowercase buddy.

Regards Tony

Humax FoxSat-HDR
    Great HD/SD Box with 500GB HardDrive
    Manhatton HH-120 42E-30W
    Triax 88cm 0.3db
    SKYBOX F3
    HD-Fix F/W from www.skybox.cc - CCcam/MGcam/Newcamd
    Intel Core i7 2600K@4.2GhZ
    MSI R7970 Twin Frozr Boost Edition

Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123456781353 ... LastLast