Page 67 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17576263646566676869707172 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1139
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gogglesmr View Post
    Hi, can anyone help, I have a Open box vs5, I have updated Cwaite latest channel list, since the update no matter what channel I watch after 5 to 10 seconds the screen freezes,the box crashes and no buttons on the remote work. I have then updated the fireware from this site http://eopenbox.co.uk/firmware/. But even after the fireware upgrade I still have the same issue. Is there anything I can do. Thanks
    This sounds very much like the Lan Tool problem. Have a read of this thread:-

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...light=lan+tool

Read from post #65 to see the solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks a lot for this. How do I have all the channels available in one group? at the moment I have to select a "favourite" group to watch something. I.e. I have to choose sports favourite group to watch sports channel, entertainment favourite group to watch movies. Isnt there a favourite groupe that has ALL the channels like AJ used to do? thanks

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rajman View Post
    Thanks a lot for this. How do I have all the channels available in one group? at the moment I have to select a "favourite" group to watch something. I.e. I have to choose sports favourite group to watch sports channel, entertainment favourite group to watch movies. Isnt there a favourite groupe that has ALL the channels like AJ used to do? thanks
    There is now a Favourite group that includes all channels, its the last Favourite group labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS, please see the latest list for this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cwaite View Post
    There is now a Favourite group that includes all channels, its the last Favourite group labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS, please see the latest list for this.

Many thanks for this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have put latest cwaites channel list on my openbox v8s but can't get BT Sport 2 or BT Sport/ESPN I altered the pid so I could get BT Sport 1 any help please with this

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thomaspym66 View Post
    I have put latest cwaites channel list on my openbox v8s but can't get BT Sport 2 or BT Sport/ESPN I altered the pid so I could get BT Sport 1 any help please with this
    Press SAT LIST on your remote then press EXIT, Tune to channel 1 (not 101) and tell us what numbers appear in the channel name, also tell us what message you get on screen when you go to the channel(s) that are/is not working, please let us know the answer to both questions and we can investigate this further.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When I pressed satlist and exit it is coming up with 05062016 the date in the channel name and when I try to get BT Sport 2 or BT Sport/ ESPN it says scrambled I have done a single scan that's how I got pid to work on bt sport 1 by copying the pid and putting it into yours but the other 2 channels don't work at all thanks for helping I have unplugged router all other channels work fine just those two thanks again

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

When I pressed satlist and exit it is coming up with 05062016 the date in the channel name and when I try to get BT Sport 2 or BT Sport/ ESPN it says scrambled I have done a single scan that's how I got pid to work on bt sport 1 by copying the pid and putting it into yours but the other 2 channels don't work at all thanks for helping I have unplugged router all other channels work fine just those two thanks again
    You need to get in touch with your magic provider it sounds like they need to adjust their magic server to allow for the transponder change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have done this he said update my list I have messaged them 3 times since and got no reply messaged him twice yesterday and done it again this morning thanks for the help your list is tops and you are mint helping people only had this a month

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

I have done this he said update my list I have messaged them 3 times since and got no reply messaged him twice yesterday and done it again this morning thanks for the help your list is tops and you are mint helping people only had this a month
    I have Added Alternative SD Versions of BT Sport 1, 2, Europe & ESPN to channels 1264, 1265, 1266, 1267 in the latest list uploaded a few minutes ago, update to this latest list and see if you can get BT Sport on 2 on Channel 1265 and BT ESPN on channel 1267.

Please let us know if these alternate versions work for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I have only ever updated my box with AJ's list. If I used CWAITE's will it affect my box and do I just update it all the same? Sorry for the simple questions i'm technically a newbie.
    Thanks in advance

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GavG84 View Post
    Hi, I have only ever updated my box with AJ's list. If I used CWAITE's will it affect my box and do I just update it all the same? Sorry for the simple questions i'm technically a newbie.
    Thanks in advance
    Yes it's updated in the same way you updated with AJ's list the CWAITE list is a duplicate of the $ky channel numbers although there is now a favourite section "Fav Group 32" or "ALL CHANNELS" which lists all channels without gaps,similar to AJ's list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Out of the alternatives only BT Sport 1 worked BT Sport 2 and BT Sport/ ESPN don't work on either I have been in touch with my magic provider and told him he said to update to Tuesdays new list which I have done i told him it doesn't work still thinking of getting another magic provider could you recommend me one thank you for all your help

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi Folks. I have just moved from AJ list to CWAITE. (Thank you CWAITE). Am trying to move Frontrunner TV. Seem to be unable to FAV Edit. Is the CWAITE list locked some way?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, I've just updated to the newest channel list and non of the movie channels are working, is anyone else having this problem?