Register
Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141959 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 94941 View Post
    Hi guys,
    when wanting to type in channel e.g 101 or 401 why do i get "no such channel" ??
    Am I the only one ???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 94941 View Post
    Am I the only one ???
    Hi,
    When you press the ok button press the red button and it will show you ALL the channels.
    Then when you come out of that press 101 or 401 and hey presto you should then get the full list of channels.
    Think you are viewing the channels in the fav mode list still and that's why it wont show eg 101 or 401.

Hope this helps Tony

Humax FoxSat-HDR
    Great HD/SD Box with 500GB HardDrive
    Manhatton HH-120 42E-30W
    Triax 88cm 0.3db
    SKYBOX F3
    HD-Fix F/W from www.skybox.cc - CCcam/MGcam/Newcamd
    Intel Core i7 2600K@4.2GhZ
    MSI R7970 Twin Frozr Boost Edition

3. The Following User Says Thank You to durasoft For This Useful Post:

sattv5 (29th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by durasoft View Post
    Hi,
    When you press the ok button press the red button and it will show you ALL the channels.
    Then when you come out of that press 101 or 401 and hey presto you should then get the full list of channels.
    Think you are viewing the channels in the fav mode list still and that's why it wont show eg 101 or 401.

Hope this helps Tony
    I think this should be added to the first post, as I had the same problem when I first started .

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asudha View Post
    Great list. I think DATING CHANNEL (870), GAY NETWORK (872) and CHAT BOX (873) should also be under the adult category and be removed from non adult list.
    Ok, now removed from non adult lists

Quote Originally Posted by goldberg View Post
    I think this should be added to the first post, as I had the same problem when I first started .
    Ok added to the first post now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sattv5 For This Useful Post:

goldberg (29th July, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm from north west so what channels do I need to move around to get the right version for my region so far I've move bbc 1. itv hd Granada, itv 1 Granada, itv +1 Granada. Are there anymore that I'm missing out?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Not really the only regionals are the BBC and ITV BBC2 and CH4/5 are national although advertisements are included for regional purposes that also applies to the +1 channels

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I think it might be a good idea to skip the SD versions of the HD channels in full HD list and maybe box office channels as well. Looks better when your just scrolling through channels.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Unless its your list you cant be to fussy over someone's channel list and have to suck it and see as they say, Andy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hi folks is there any reason why i cant load the 29th july on my box of sattv5 it says file not found thats every time the channel list are in a folder when unzipped ? ive got f3 and i,m on google chrome if anbody can help

cheers scotty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scotty1965 View Post
    hi folks is there any reason why i cant load the 29th july on my box of sattv5 it says file not found thats every time the channel list are in a folder when unzipped ? ive got f3 and i,m on google chrome if anbody can help

cheers scotty
    try this, had same problem this is how i got it sorted Extract file to (29th july FULL HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update) then right click on the extrated file and extract it again and you should get (Favourites.jpg) and (TP_PROG.dbs) see dose this work for you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

HI i took the (TP-PROG.dbs) out of the folder and just tried that but half of the channels were missing ? do i need to extract them both out of the folder so they are 2 files on my usb ?

cheers scotty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

this is exactly how i did it and it worked for me, im using IE by the way i downloaded and saved (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip) then i extracted the file using 7-zip to (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update) then opened the folder and right clicked on the file in the folder (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update) and extracted the file again and then you get a folder (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog) click into that folder and the file is their (TP_PROG.dbs) you only need the TP_PROG.dbs file. also i,m only new to all this aswell but this is the way that worked for me, hope this helped you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, a lot of the channels have the wrong frequency such as Sly movies action hd and sly sports 1 hd

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrcooke View Post
    this is exactly how i did it and it worked for me, im using IE by the way i downloaded and saved (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update.zip) then i extracted the file using 7-zip to (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update) then opened the folder and right clicked on the file in the folder (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog.dbs Update) and extracted the file again and then you get a folder (29th July FULL HD Odered TP_Prog) click into that folder and the file is their (TP_PROG.dbs) you only need the TP_PROG.dbs file. also i,m only new to all this aswell but this is the way that worked for me, hope this helped you

cheers for that i tried taking TP_PROG.dbs out of the folder but most of the channels were blank but sorted it now i put my backed up channel list back on and searched for frequency for espn and now its back on !

cheers anyway mrcooke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default channels not working

hi sattv 5, have just noticed that espn classic/espn amrca hd/espn America/ are not working .