Thanked in
    0 Posts

DOESNT ESPN EXIST NOW THEN AS ESPN HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by andy91 View Post
    Always amazes me all the bad comments come from new members who solely come on here to download Openbox channel lists. I hope you all realise that members like Sattv5 and Aj and others like Catseyes and Medlock in the Enigma 2 section give hours up of their time to give us up-to-date channel lists so before you all start moaning give it a thought as we would all be be stuck if they decided to pack it in, Andy.
    Hi, I don't wish to get into a debate or arguament as I have better things to do. However 'bad comment' really? I was more asking for advise on it and now I have my answer!!! and am very grateful to the people who are doing this actually!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CLAIRE121 View Post
    DOESNT ESPN EXIST NOW THEN AS ESPN HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME
    Claire refrain from using caps in forum terms that's a form of shouting. If you read a few of the posts you would read that BT are taking over Espn and recently there are a lot of frequency changes going on in the sat scene hence new channel lists. Take some time to read through a few posts before posting as the answers are staring you in the face We also have a search button which helps. This saves members repeating the same things day in day out, Andy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by baccy76 View Post
    Hi, I don't wish to get into a debate or arguament as I have better things to do. However 'bad comment' really? I was more asking for advise on it and now I have my answer!!! and am very grateful to the people who are doing this actually!
    On every post there's a thank you button and also a Likes button. If you want to show some gratitude hit that for the author, and if you read through the last 10 posts you will see where I'm coming from Andy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CLAIRE121 View Post
    HOW HAVE U TRIED ANOTHER PARTWECANNOTTLAKABOUT BACCY
    Yes Claire I have and they are now working fine so what these guys are saying is totally true :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi This list is good in the sense all channels are how you are used to them, but is it possible to delete the blank channels, so you can use the up arrow, However i am conscious of the fact if i do this i will have to do it every update. Also ESPN HD does not work but all my other sports do. thanks for your info

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi mate, i am new and your advice is spot on, i too asked the question about espn, is it true bt sports have took them over? if this is true its not really a great channel other than a rebranded one. im finding my way around channel lists and updates now, and have just done sattv sky list which is v good.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy7 View Post
    Hi This list is good in the sense all channels are how you are used to them, but is it possible to delete the blank channels, so you can use the up arrow, However i am conscious of the fact if i do this i will have to do it every update. Also ESPN HD does not work but all my other sports do. thanks for your info
    unfortunately it's the
    partwecan'ttalkabout (gift) that is at fault as your provider is not subcribed to these channels (ESPN/BTSPORT1/BTSPORT2)
    If you use the up and down arrows the blank channels are automatically set to skip so you dont see them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello all. Does this channel list have all the channels in SD is well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

where can i get another one from ?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by f9tores View Post
    Hello all. Does this channel list have all the channels in SD is well?
    Yes and follows the same numbering as a sky box and the sky tv guide website

Sky Guide TV Listings - Sky

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saucy7 View Post
    Have a look at this post mate it might help you if you want to add or delete channels,
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ewbies-356919/ Andy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ive been onto my supplier and bt sports is supported but for some reason on my box its scrambled anybody got any ideas ????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

hi av you got the latest channel list on you box ? what does the frequency say on yours it should be 11585.00H/29500

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks will try later but being a newbie if i get stuck i'll come back not to pour scorn but to praise with the hope that as you put in the hard work saving me doing it that others may help me thanks