Register
Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262 ... LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i tihnk so i have that in my tp list and have scanned it from there but still scrambled

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

when you have scanned the channels should appear right at the end of your channel list !

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

yea they do but still scrambled strange is this

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi claire121 mine is exact same,i have updated with ajs new list all channels working fine aprt from espn and bt sports,i did ring guy up and says bt shud be working too.what do we do??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

dunno m8 im at a loss with it as far as i can tell its not supported my who we cant say if anyone has a solution id love to hear it best thing to do isd find another trustworthy who we cant say

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

im getting an update from my whowecannot mention im hoping that will sort it out

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

ok will u fill me in please when u find something out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i got an updated list now bt sports 1 works but not 2 any ideas

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

OK this stops Now @Claire121 & @singh1234

I suggest you make your next visit here: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...rules-2/#post2

And take notice of this rule here: Discussions about cardsharing are not allowed, including, but not limited to, cccam, gbox, mbox.

This is a channel list thread and not a discussion thread about receiving $ly channels illegally.

If your having problems with the Channel list ie: some are missing or some have changed name thats fine anything else use Google.

If you do carry on with the same discussion then heed this rule here: Infractions will be given out if these rules are broken. Further infractions within a certain timescale will result in a temporary ban

So please can we get back on track with the channel list discussion and nothing else, From what i can see you both have a signal on these channels and thats where it ends. Anything after that take it off board.

Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Shame the channel lists are not locked down as its getting pathetic the same repetitive questions we get especially in the Openbox/Skybox section on top of all the thanks which clrearly take up server space, Andy.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Hi andy91,

I was looking at this the other day and it seems the more question that are in the actual thread it is harder for any new or current member to locate the newest up to date channel list.

So when i get time i will trim the Popular channel lists threads and make up some new Channel list Discussion threads only and leave the red sticky threads for the Guys who update the lists.

As i say when i get a bit of time should be this week hopefully.

Regards

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Hi andy91,

I was looking at this the other day and it seems the more question that are in the actual thread it is harder for any new or current member to locate the newest up to date channel list.

So when i get time i will trim the Popular channel lists threads and make up some new Channel list Discussion threads only and leave the red sticky threads for the Guys who update the lists.

As i say when i get a bit of time should be this week hopefully.

Regards
    Seems like a feasible answer to the current problems. Every new member nowadays comes on here with a Skybox and 100 questions that have been answers 100 times or more and more to the point moaning about the lists. You only have to look what happened to Sgtflipflop he had enough and jacked it all in cos its a poison chalice pleasing everyone, Andy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone. Is anyone having problems with the channel list in favourites on openbox? My favourites list seems to have Kids channels in Asian group, etc. Im a bit of a newbie so I thought maybe someone could shed some light or maybe I'm just doing it completely wrong! Thanks in advance :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gazbarber1982 View Post
    Hello everyone. Is anyone having problems with the channel list in favourites on openbox? My favourites list seems to have Kids channels in Asian group, etc. Im a bit of a newbie so I thought maybe someone could shed some light or maybe I'm just doing it completely wrong! Thanks in advance :-)
    This sometimes happens your doing nothing wrong so you have to manually rename them with your remote, Andy.

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

not wanting to butt in but there is an easy solution to anyone not seeing the missing channels in the new channel lists that are kept updated to the best of their ability...
    the solution is this, assuming you have the latest channel list but the channels are still not showing/clearing, do a blind scan, let it complete then do a reboot, when done and running go to the bouqeut which has all the channels listed in it, not a fav or category, this list will have over 700 channels listed, check in there by going thru every channel, yes every channel, when you come acriss say espn hd u click it and it is blank, go back to the list and search from where you got to untill you find the next espn hd channel, click it and see if it clears, if not then do the same over and over untill you find one that does clear, if you have blind scanned then you will find it but expect to have a few blanks first, this is normal as all the channels have duplicates but normally you dont see these as whoever uploads the channel list has done this all for you but recently ive seen many lists dont work for some users so these users have to put in the legwork.
    when you find the channel that works you then have to add that channel to your fav list and delete the non working one yourself, i wont go into how to do this as there are a lot of different boxes and firmwares out there and i dont want to go thru each and everyone as im sure there will be info on how to move add delete rename channels etc on the forum.
    if you follow the above guide and still dont find the channel then wait a day and try again.

i see this sort of thing as the very basics if you are going to run a box like ours, learning this stuff rather than asking for a channel list will save the forum from becomming clogged with the same old questions, which might seem fine to you but does p**s off the staff when they do it over and over.

if you are going to do all this stuff then it really is an advantage to learn how to do the basics, otherwise give sky a ring and pay them what they charge then you dont have to learn anything and have a customer support number to ring and moan at...

i believe helping others is a great thing to do but i also believe helping others to help themselves is better, much better.

no offence to anyone is meant by my post please dont take offence as i only wish to help you to help you.

the fav name changing issue has been posted about many times, if you update the channel list chances are the favs will be wrong, to fix this you have to go thru the favs and delete the names they have now, then add the new list, the new list doesnt have to rename them just replace the blank names with the new names and it works that way, otherwise they will be named wrong and you have to manually rename them.