Register
Page 13 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Well said all of the above........

I think this has been said before but ....

Newbies = Quick fix TV then astalavista till the next problem arises with the box......

Good luck digicon sorting out all the crap mate

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Default Sattv5 Sky Numbered Channel List **Discussion** Thread

Hi All,

This thread has been created for you to Discuss any Idea's, Channel name Changes, Problems etc... relating to Sattv's Excellent Numbered Channel list

Please Remember Any Discussion Relating to Card Sharing, Scrambled Channels Etc... will be deleted.

All posts from the Sattv5 Channel list thread will be imported here. So as to keep clean the Original thread for Up to date Lists.

Thank you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to digicon For This Useful Post:

Hadron (5th August, 2013)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Will you be doing the same relating to Ajs list? Can see the same thing happening there unless you combine the two? Don't think it would be a bad thing that Satsmo did in the Starview section when he made a sticky for people to read it might help cut all the same questions we get. This section must be the most popular now for new members, Andy. http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-posts-212701/

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Hi Andy91,

I am going to make a start hopefully today Sattv5's thread was easier to do as the post count only spanned around 12 pages where as AJ's is over a hundred LOL

Cheers

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Hi Andy91,

I am going to make a start hopefully today Sattv5's thread was easier to do as the post count only spanned around 12 pages where as AJ's is over a hundred LOL

Cheers
    Think it will help especially if there's a red sticky post we can point them to regarding general posting on the same things, Andy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes thanx for the great list. I'm still not getting satanta its coming up as premier and cbbc and cbeebies are coming up as BBC 4 and BBC 3 cheers, keep up the good work

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    657 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by digicon View Post
    Hi All,

This thread has been created for you to Discuss any Idea's, Channel name Changes, Problems etc... relating to Sattv's Excellent Numbered Channel list

Please Remember Any Discussion Relating to Card Sharing, Scrambled Channels Etc... will be deleted.

All posts from the Sattv5 Channel list thread will be imported here. So as to keep clean the Original thread for Up to date Lists.

Thank you
    Digicon maybe you need a bigger FONT & Big Flashing Lights or a Naked woman pointing at it mate http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...ml#post2050801

As some members cannot read

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd223561 View Post
    Yes thanx for the great list. I'm still not getting satanta its coming up as premier and cbbc and cbeebies are coming up as BBC 4 and BBC 3 cheers, keep up the good work
    Setanta is sharing some of the same programming as the premier channel and even keeping the premier logo and has been for a while, except when it comes to certain exclusive setanta programming like Saturday 3pm premier league footy but it is definately the right channel thats there.
    The CBBC & Cbeebies channel have always as far back as I can remember after 7pm shown BBC3 & BBC4. If you check before 7pm these channels will be correct as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

[QUOTE=sattv5;2050909]Setanta is sharing some of the same programming as the premier channel and even keeping the premier logo and has been for a while, except when it comes to certain exclusive setanta programming like Saturday 3pm premier league footy but it is definately the right channel thats there.
    The CBBC & Cbeebies channel have always as far back as I can remember after 7pm shown BBC3 & BBC4. If you check before 7pm these channels will be correct as well.[/QThanx

Thanx so much , I did not know this information im new to this and my old channel list was crummy, thanx for the quick reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I use PVR 800 editor to edit this list make regional tweaks. is there anyway to skip channels using the editor? I know I can do it on the box but I have 5 boxes and use LAN tool to transfer channel list it would be easier to do it al at once

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I go to extract files and says folder is empty?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I've installed this list on a brand new F5 with the latest firmware installed. After installing this list the single satellite search and multiple satellite search were there but now they've greyed out. Can anyone point out what I'm missing here?

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    467 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Asudha View Post
    I've installed this list on a brand new F5 with the latest firmware installed. After installing this list the single satellite search and multiple satellite search were there but now they've greyed out. Can anyone point out what I'm missing here?
    Menu > Installation > satellite list > press OK to place tick next to the line containing your sat info. Press exit.

The greyed out options should now be available.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi
    Thanks for the channel list.. I have "1st August FULL HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update" installed, I've noticed that on mine certain channels are switched around. Like Sky Family and Sky Family HD are 306 and 333, but they are the opposite way around to the Sky TV guide app on my iPad. Is this correct or am I missing something? I am new to this, got my box yesterday and uploaded your channel list today.. Thanks for that.. But certain channels are the opposite to the iPad Sky Guide, HD and SD opposites, etc.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

QUOTE=Asudha;2052033]I use PVR 800 editor to edit this list make regional tweaks. is there anyway to skip channels using the editor? I know I can do it on the box but I have 5 boxes and use LAN tool to transfer channel list it would be easier to do it al at once[/QUOTE]

I dont think that you can but it's possible to do in MediaBox Studio editor. Have a look here:
    http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...-f4-f5-354446/

Quote Originally Posted by stewartep View Post
    Hi
    Thanks for the channel list.. I have "1st August FULL HD Ordered TP_Prog.dbs Non Adult Update" installed, I've noticed that on mine certain channels are
    switched around. Like Sky Family and Sky Family HD are 306 and 333, but they are the opposite way around to the Sky TV guide app on my iPad. Is this correct
    or am I missing something? I am new to this, got my box yesterday and uploaded your channel list today.. Thanks for that.. But certain channels are the
    opposite to the iPad Sky Guide, HD and SD opposites, etc.
    The list is set out exactly the same as a sky HD box and the list you have is set out like an SD Box.
    you could use the Sky+ app on your ipad as that will be the same as the list, or this website:
    Sky Guide TV Listings - Sky
    Last edited by sattv5; 13th August, 2013 at 05:22 PM.