Quote Originally Posted by cwaite View Post
30/03/2017

I have updated the CWAITE Sky numbered channel list, with the following changes, there is also a list which excludes the Adult Channels

New Vision TV Replaced ARY QTV on 804
SEE TV added to 862

I have swapped some of the non working channels for working Irish Alternatives
Living +1 on 122 is the Irish Version
Comedy central extra on 129 is the Irish Version
Sky Sports 4 on 404 is the Irish Version
Sky Sports News HQ on 405 is the Irish Version

We now have an ALL Channels section in Favourites which contains all of the channels together (except the Non working HD channels and the test section)with no gaps, to get to this Press FAV on your Satellite Remote then scroll up or down to the last Favourite Section (labelled Fav Group 32 or ALL CHANNELS).

To Get back to the Sly channel numbers Press SAT LIST on your Satellite Remote then press EXIT, your channels will be back to the usual Sly numbers (i.e. BBC ONE on 101, BBC TWO on 102, ITV on 103 etc)

************************************************** ************************************************** *********
At the moment there are reports that a few channels are not clearing and showing SCRAMBLED this is NOT a fault with the channel list its happening to all non Offical $ky boxes due to a change in the Encyption implemented by $ky

Channels that are known to be not clearing are
Sky Atlantic (+1 OK)
Fox +1 (Fox OK)
TCM (+1 OK)
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
Sky sports box office
Adult Channel
Playboy
Climax
Ex GF
Comedy central extra
Living +1
Sky Sports 4
Sky Sports News HQ UK & Ireland
Sky Sports 1 Ireland

I have put these versions below in place of the normal UK version of the channels so these should work on their normal $ky Channel Numbers
Comedy central extra Ireland
Living +1 Ireland
Sky Sports 4 Ireland
Sky Sports News HQ (Alternative Version)

AT THE CURRENT TIME NO-ONE KNOWS HOW TO GET THESE CHANNELS BACK, SO NO-ONE KNOWS HOW LONG THIS WILL TAKE TO FIX OR IF IT WILL EVER BE FIXED, BUT ITS VERY LIKELY THE MORE CHANNELS WILL STOP WORKING SOON.
Can anyone confirm sky sports news HQ is working on transponder 12207?

It has stopped today on this transponder.