apple tv a1378
Register

Thread: apple tv a1378

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default apple tv a1378

hi ***ps i have just been offered a apple tv 2 model A1378 for ?70 iit worth getting and how easy is it to jailbreak and is it as good as i'm told or does it lag bad i want it for movies and premier footy if i jailbreak it what apps should i install on it cheers for help or any advice .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Buy it! Very easy to do. Just do a search on google.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

just google seas0npass, quick word of warning all the newest ones are tethered atm this means you have to plug the box into your pc to turn it on, though this could all change in the next few days as it is rumoured that apple will release a new update (Ios7) on the 18th and rumour says that the jailbreak for it will be a non tethered one

A for what to stick on it get atv black this makes installed xbmc very easy and has a great steamer suite in the form of infuse which makes streaming from your nas/pc etc etc very nice.

Still no JB for apple tv3, though you could (still can if you have a mac so ive read) run plex though the trailers app