Xbox screen keeps freezing
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Xbox screen keeps freezing

hey guys, i need some help with my xbox 360 S, for some reason it keeps freezing, it started a couple of days ago just once and now it is out of hand, i cannot get to the dashboard as every time i turn it on again it freezes up on the startup page. i've tried turning it off and on again and even taking out the hard drive, i've checked most things that people on the official xbox forum have done but nothing seems to resolve my problem.

was wondering if anyone else has had the same or similar problems and could help me out as it would be much appreciated.

thanks
    A N O N O M U S

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Do you get any error codes at all? Anything on the Ring Of LIght (ROL)

You could try s system cache reset if the box can manage it. But i do think its gonna be some hardware issue

"Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot."