Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Problem with Diablo Cam Light

Was doing some clearing out yesterday and found my old Diablo Cam Light Rev 2.3 and Duo Cas3 programmer. Thought I'd give it a whirl and see what it opens if anything in my Technomate 5600 CI loaded with the 192p patch.

The cam is loaded with the Underworld 170 file which i believe is the last compatable UW file with the "old" type of cam and the latest Fausto Key.bin and CAID.xml files. Unfortunately it won't open anything despite the Technomate seeing the Underworld file as 2.16.

I'm hoping It will read the new Sly white cards or am I clutching at straws? So that I can do away with a box and free up a bit of space under the TV to appease er indoors.

Absolutely yonks since I last used this and I believe it won't open much that my patched Technomate won't just wanted to see if it still works really.

Anyone any advice on best Underworld file/Keys/Technomate patch combination that will will get it working again?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

have a look in the stickys (red section ) put latest patch on for your receiver and latest bin file for your diablo, 39 east still has some channels so does 23 east 19.2 east and 4.8 east

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Managed to get it open again, silly me hadn't then gone into the cam settings and set EMU to ON etc LOL like I said it had been a while since I last had this working.