Register

Thread: al jazeera10

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default al jazeera10

Hi

Seem to be less channels to watch now ( all becoming HD or cable ) I enjoy premiership football( but less channels seem to be doing them . I cant seem to recieve Al Jazerra 10 in the North of England with a 1m dish .Inputted freq for transpopnder and it finds nothing Should i be able to get this . Also struggle with getting 7 w

Any help appreciated

Thanks

Dave

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Hi. as far as i am aware there is no more JSC 10. On Hotbird there is only JSC 1-4 and no Premier footy. You should be able to pick free footy on 39 east with latest keys. In London with a 1m dish i can pick up 7 west (about 600 channels) including JSC HD . Sometimes 7w can come and go due to weather etc. There has been a lot of Premier feeds lately on 7 east and 10 east with BISS keys. You need to look at the websites on the day for frequencies and keys etc. ope this helps you.

Regards.