Chinese Sellers - Review - Page 28
Register
Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 18232425262728293031323338 ... LastLast
    Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

You are right, but people got used that logo shells exist, now its hard to convince them that there is no more. They will think only you at your shop doesnt have it.

I dont care about the logo ....but customers do care worldwide

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Hi

What is the quality from Onlyda keys?
    I ve ordered some keys and need more stuff.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auto techniek View Post
    Hi

What is the quality from Onlyda keys?
    I ve ordered some keys and need more stuff.

Everything i have bought is great from them.........been dealing with them for 6 years

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to P&D For This Useful Post:

auto techniek (18th November, 2017), geoge11 (14th March, 2018), p1et (18th November, 2017), parrot1964 (22nd November, 2017), super jumbe (28th March, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

The problem with big Chinese company like DH Gate, Aliexpress when they find the seller is not cooperating with the customers they should banned the seller on spot and refund the money to the customer but I have noticed some time you have to go long way to get the money back, for example I bought an item from aliexpress the item seller declared that the item is in stock after 7 days he failed to post for no reason now if you are in business you can wait for ever you need to act fast to make complain and its not easy, remember always buy with credit card if you want your hard earn money back.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,938 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    The problem with big Chinese company like DH Gate, Aliexpress when they find the seller is not cooperating with the customers they should banned the seller on spot and refund the money to the customer but I have noticed some time you have to go long way to get the money back, for example I bought an item from aliexpress the item seller declared that the item is in stock after 7 days he failed to post for no reason now if you are in business you can wait for ever you need to act fast to make complain and its not easy, remember always buy with credit card if you want your hard earn money back.
    It depand what is your customer level.

I'm A4 is the highest on Ali and the decision of refund is fast, very fast.

I never lost any dispute on Ali, because when you give proves, there are no problem.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lion0304 View Post
    It depand what is your customer level.

I'm A4 is the highest on Ali and the decision of refund is fast, very fast.

I never lost any dispute on Ali, because when you give proves, there are no problem.
    What you are trying to tell us if customer level is high you will get refund fast, this is Chinese rules ya, suppose the seller has no intention to ship the goods do you have to wait for as long you get to 100 years old?

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,938 Posts

What you are trying to tell us if customer level is high you will get refund fast, this is Chinese rules ya, suppose the seller has no intention to ship the goods do you have to wait for as long you get to 100 years old?
    Seller has a limite time to shipping out your order, usual 3 to 14 days.
    When this process time is over, you can open dispute and get your money back.
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Seller has a limite time to shipping out your order, usual 3 to 14 days.
    When this process time is over, you can open dispute and get your money back.
    People like you are encouraging the sellers to mess around people’s life and there’s living, I did not ask you about the rules, the point I made was what is the reason for the seller to advertise that the item is in stock and we make immediate dispatch, you are telling us despite all the circumstances of lying they have got the rights to mess around and get away….And for this reason I will never shop and buy any goods from DHGate and Aliexpress....

Note:

10. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

pitake (28th March, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,938 Posts

People like you are encouraging the sellers to mess around people’s life and there’s living, I did not ask you about the rules, the point I made was what is the reason for the seller to advertise that the item is in stock and we make immediate dispatch, you are telling us despite all the circumstances of lying they have got the rights to mess around and get away….And for this reason I will never shop and buy any goods from DHGate and Aliexpress....

What do you mean: People like me??? And how i encourage Chineses sellers mess up people like you???

You ask for information, i've gave what i have. It's your choice and your right to buy where and who you want, don't you?

Do you really think only people like you need sellers dispatch at once when you make payment?

Here we're talking about virtual store on internet, and that will not allow to any to take out order at once as a physical store.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

What do you mean: People like me??? And how i encourage Chineses sellers mess up people like you???

You ask for information, i've gave what i have. It's your choice and your right to buy where and who you want, don't you?

Do you really think only people like you need sellers dispatch at once when you make payment?

Here we're talking about virtual store on internet, and that will not allow to any to take out order at once as a physical store.
    Before you answer you have to think how does the seller make profits selling on the aliexpress? Money is hold by the company once the order is delivered the payments are made to the sellers, one seller out of 25 wants to hold order for 2 weeks if he is out there to make profit?

Look all sellers out there to make money right, any seller not going to ship the order in the next 3 days is not going to make profit, those sellers who annoys customers are going to lose customers to the big companies, they are bad apple in the society get rid of them and bring confidence again to the big companies that was my point, I have been buying orders from china for over 30 years and I can tell if the seller is out there for making trouble.

Note:

13. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

rob h (12th March, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

If you need quickly shipped items do not buy from aliexpress. All sellers are dropshipping.

I know it is frustrating. I ve ordered two items from aliexpress. My money have been kept one week before order has been cancelled automatically. The seller did not react to my messages. Then I ve to wait a week before getting my money back. Then I ordered some where else. It is now three weeks and still not get my items. I need them urgently. This the way doing business with chinesse,

Onlyda they have a physical store and mostlly they ship items the next day but there stock is not bigger and they don t sell everything.
    It is very important to find a good store to buy from and to trust.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to auto techniek For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (18th March, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by auto techniek View Post
    If you need quickly shipped items do not buy from aliexpress. All sellers are dropshipping.

I know it is frustrating. I ve ordered two items from aliexpress. My money have been kept one week before order has been cancelled automatically. The seller did not react to my messages. Then I ve to wait a week before getting my money back. Then I ordered some where else. It is now three weeks and still not get my items. I need them urgently. This the way doing business with chinesse,

Onlyda they have a physical store and mostlly they ship items the next day but there stock is not bigger and they don t sell everything.
    It is very important to find a good store to buy from and to trust.
    Good advice....

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Remember Aliexpress / Alibaba.com all connected to same company….

Note:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Wink

yes andy to chenzen two flow will kity best seller chinese

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

WARNING GUYS!!! Very bad experience with obdbox.com alias obdauto.com. I need the help of Paypal and a lot of time to see my money back. Not to mention a item sent back for repair that never returned. LOST MONEY!!!

AVOID OBDBOX.COM alias OBDAUTO.COM !!!!!!!!!!!!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kreepyme For This Useful Post:

kazaw85 (1st July, 2018)