Register
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344
    V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,300 Posts

ive bought some bits from huloda in past , slow on delivery sometimes but always got what i ordered from them , used to be really reliable

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nazz2 View Post
    Please do not buy from from https://www.huloda.com/Contact-Us-n113936.html whats app +86 137 28955976 , name Holy, 4 months ago i ordered xhorse mini prog, but she sent me the China version, after a lot of chat, she said to send it back , isent it back at the cost of £26, 2 months has gone, and nothing, checked the tracking today,and low and behold, customer not known, parcell is " send back to sender," not sure if i will recive my Lemon back, she is now ignoring my messages.
    Pypal no help, Alixpress no help, if someone has the xhorse companey details, i would like to let them know as well, so you have been warned.
    You don’t have to warn me, I bought items last year from huloda I would advice keep away from them , they keep you waiting and waiting when you ask paypal for refund they will keep the postage you and taxes in fact they make more money by keeping you waiting, if you keep fighting with them eventually they may post your order and just think if some items not working this might end up a nightmare.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

nazz2 (27th March, 2024)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

Yes AJ, the tracking shows that no one claimed my package(after 2 months), and it is sent back to me, so not sure if it is realy comming back, i will be intouch with PAYPAL, have taken pictures from whatsapp conversation, if PP not helpfull, i will contact maybe financial ombudsman, time to search,might learn Chinese to understand the App,, cheers

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Mate only paypal can get your money forget financial ombudsman keep pressure to paypal.
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34394041424344