Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Default Chinese Sellers - Review

my opinion is the best supplier is SZVoraus

the manager, Andy, is the most professional salesperson I ever worked with in China.
    Good quality products, excellent service, fast shipping, great prices....can't beat it.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to indienick For This Useful Post:

AdrianCR (27th November, 2020), Automat (27th September, 2013), Col19 (28th October, 2021), DANILLO (20th October, 2018), DashProg (15th June, 2015), Fallen (26th September, 2013), fred77 (15th May, 2020), gwee (26th September, 2013), Talleresmalaga (4th September, 2018), TOINO (24th July, 2016), WILLIAMROJAS (27th December, 2019)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by indienick View Post
    my opinion is the best supplier is SZVoraus

the manager, Andy, is the most professional salesperson I ever worked with in China.
    Good quality products, excellent service, fast shipping, great prices....can't beat it.
    I second that, I don't know why more people don't use them, they are the fastest supplier I deal with and I have never had an issue with them.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:

DashProg (15th June, 2015), gwee (27th September, 2013), indienick (28th February, 2017), Talleresmalaga (4th September, 2018)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gwee View Post
    Maybe is because their website is not so user friendly
    Ask them to send you a excel spreadsheet with all their products.
    I never use the website.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Fallen For This Useful Post:

gwee (27th September, 2013)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
    Ask them to send you a excel spreadsheet with all their products.
    I never use the website.
    exactly - just contact them on skype. They will offer an excel as Fallen mentioned.

the user name is Voraus1 - this is Andy, the sales manager.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to indienick For This Useful Post:

DashProg (15th June, 2015), Talleresmalaga (4th September, 2018)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

szvoraus.com no luck page not find
    there is 1000 site all look a like
    tks in advance
    Knowledge is the Key

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

anyone tried their website?
    http://www.szvoraus.com/ seems to be down

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

Keyecu has the odd ball blanks that hard to find, there price is fair and there quality is good. There shipping is two days later then average. They also always give you a shipper referance number rather then the waybill. So by the time you get the waybill your package is outside your front door. Don't bother telling them about the referance number, those farm girls have no clue.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    342 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    Keyecu has the odd ball blanks that hard to find, there price is fair and there quality is good. There shipping is two days later then average. They also always give you a shipper referance number rather then the waybill. So by the time you get the waybill your package is outside your front door. Don't bother telling them about the referance number, those farm girls have no clue.
    any links?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Terrible and appalling service from Chinese seller: Apollo Automobile Technology Co., Ltd Seller's Email: xxxxxxx website: www.apollo-auto.com

These people took my money, did ship 'some items' but others were missing. The items that were shipped (Vag HU66 and various others) were 'rusted'

I tried to contact them via both, their own 'Contact' page and several emails, but they didn't reply to even one email or message!!

Zero communications after taking money, bad service, missing/damaged and poor quality goods sent, and they hoped that if they just hide away and didn't reply, I'd just forget it! NO CHANCE!

TOO MANY CHINESE COMPANIES TAKE US FOR A RIDE!

Paid by Paypal, dispute opened!

AVOID THIS SELLER IF YOU DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY OR HAVE A MAJOR HEADACHE TO DEAL WITH!!
    Last edited by gmb45; 30th December, 2013 at 08:34 AM. Reason: removed addy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    389 Posts

Autokey china - bmw keys ok but no luck with
    - Touareg key: blade wrong and couldn't code
    - Renault Clio : unknown problems with circuit
    and no tech support/response to complaints!

So will try ninja companys in future.

Apollo - good for 2in1s but don't buy tibbe pick!! broke 1st time.
    good quick service

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,207 Posts

Here is a new site with very good pricing has anyone use the in the past? Create a account to see the price. www.sharingkey.com
    please report if you buy product from these company. Key pricing is very good, tools are high but grade "A" clones is why.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ray-ray For This Useful Post:

gwee (22nd December, 2013)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    382 Posts

I did use gocardiag.com but recently had a few bad products from them. I have now switched to obdtool.co.uk and not had any problems with them.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ray-ray View Post
    Here is a new site with very good pricing has anyone use the in the past? Create a account to see the price. www.sharingkey.com
    please report if you buy product from these company. Key pricing is very good, tools are high but grade "A" clones is why.
    I've used sharing key for the last couple of years they used to be supercarkey.com the quality is generally very good. I mostly buy renault ford and vw remotes from them. Out of roughly 1500 remotes I've had from them only had one faulty ford remote and a couple of renault cards which split around the button on the case after a couple of months.
    downside is although they used to be very good at replying to emails they don't bother now and they can be a bit slow to get orders shipped. I used to order from them by email but never get a response any more so if I order use the website only time I have had any reply since July is when I opened a paypal dispute over an order that hadn't arrived.
    To summarise good products shit service

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    263 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Badger- View Post
    I've used sharing key for the last couple of years they used to be supercarkey.com the quality is generally very good. I mostly buy renault ford and vw remotes from them. Out of roughly 1500 remotes I've had from them only had one faulty ford remote and a couple of renault cards which split around the button on the case after a couple of months.
    downside is although they used to be very good at replying to emails they don't bother now and they can be a bit slow to get orders shipped. I used to order from them by email but never get a response any more so if I order use the website only time I have had any reply since July is when I opened a paypal dispute over an order that hadn't arrived.
    To summarise good products shit service

I had a recent order messed up by www.sharingkey.com as well. They sent key blades with a KD300 which were wrong. On chatting to them they admit they are not suitable for that series but say they are the only ones they have. They refused to credit me for what they admit was their mess up and just put their head in the sand. Not impressed with them at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Don't buy to smartkey.us they spend a lot of time (2 weeks) after payment is done to send out the products, and when finally products arrive, Almost all the keys were with keyblades and transponder incorrect, they just send right the logos, Seriously I don't recomend to buy from that company!!
    Work Smarter Not Harder

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to viejomatius For This Useful Post:

Badger- (27th December, 2013), DashProg (12th December, 2015), HeXeN (3rd February, 2016), Talleresmalaga (4th September, 2018)

Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast