Register
Page 29 of 44 FirstFirst ... 19242526272829303132333439 ... LastLast
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Any one here width later experiences width Gocardiag.com ?!!
    My work is my life ART TECH GARAGE

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Just having bad time shopping @ banggood.com was told shipping will take 10 to 15 days now over 30 days and no sign of goods diabolical if you ask me...
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Got another email says they can only refund after 60 days....

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please does anyone have experienece whith http://www.eobdtool.co.uk
    did i trust this website because is cheper then others sites?
    Thanks !

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Any one had bad experience with the uk seller @ hinkley.com?
    We all talk about Chinese sellers what about UK sellers I had a Very bad experience with hickleys.com paid over 800 pound for an item they never had in stack waited for two weeks they told me it will not take long I waited another 3 to 4 weeks still no reply eventually they said item not in stock we are chasing the seller at this time I asked for the refund eventually I managed to get my money through the bank because I paid by credit card, I bumped in to the them again at lockdex 2018 and there was another item on table with 20 pound discount, I paid full amount over 400 pound when asked for the item they turn round and told me all sold out we will post it to you next day, I waited for another 2 weeks they again turn around and told me item not in stock we are chasing the seller, waited another week and asked again for money back , I must have lost around 38 pound paying interest on my credit card even when I did not receive my goods, again sick of these clowns I will never never buy any thing from them getting the money back is not the answer I am losing money on interest payments.

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Any one bought stuff from xhorsevvdi.com?
    Chinese sellers most scammers mess around they do try if they can get away, I ordered cutters from xhorsevvdi.com in June 2018 they told me it will take 10 to 15 days now over 8 weeks still no sight of the order, I bought with credit card I am now going to report them to credit card company for refund.

Note:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

good afternoon, been reading this post, quite interesting, I saw several pages of keys with good opinions and I would like to know how reliable are their remote controls, I explain the reasongood afternoon, been reading this post, quite interesting, I saw several pages of keys with good opinions and I would like to know how reliable are their remote controls, I explain the reason

a few months ago I saw a page with low price of some Chinese keys, decide to give 1 key to my most regular customers, and now they are, some to finish configuring the remote control, and others to know when I bring your keys new, then do not buy more, until know how to solve the problems of the command, I wanted to have a detail with them, and it has become a problem,

Going back to the question, buy 6 keys from http://www.honrow.com/

2 of citroen picasso
    1 of peugueot 307
    1 of Audi A8
    1 of A3
    1 of Golf v

all the same problem

It turns out that I code the key, it starts the vehicle well, but I can not get the controls to work, have batteries, turn on the lights, take them to check, emit the same frequency as the original, but it does not match the vehicles and the original control if , do you know if it is a common problem of all Chinese keys? Do you need any kind of additional programming before the car maker's trial? Or are they the ones that buy poor quality?

Greetings and thanks to all
    Last edited by Talleresmalaga; 2nd September, 2018 at 05:50 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Talleresmalaga View Post
    good afternoon, been reading this post, quite interesting, I saw several pages of keys with good opinions and I would like to know how reliable are their remote controls, I explain the reasongood afternoon, been reading this post, quite interesting, I saw several pages of keys with good opinions and I would like to know how reliable are their remote controls, I explain the reason

a few months ago I saw a page with low price of some Chinese keys, decide to give 1 key to my most regular customers, and now they are, some to finish configuring the remote control, and others to know when I bring your keys new, then do not buy more, until know how to solve the problems of the command, I wanted to have a detail with them, and it has become a problem,

Going back to the question, buy 6 keys from http://www.honrow.com/

2 of citroen picasso
    1 of peugueot 307
    1 of Audi A8
    1 of A3
    1 of Golf v

all the same problem

It turns out that I code the key, it starts the vehicle well, but I can not get the controls to work, have batteries, turn on the lights, take them to check, emit the same frequency as the original, but it does not match the vehicles and the original control if , do you know if it is a common problem of all Chinese keys? Do you need any kind of additional programming before the car maker's trial? Or are they the ones that buy poor quality?

Greetings and thanks to all
    i bougth 20pcs renault card from this company. 4 working. The other stuffs (like lock sets) are fine
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

Any feedback about this company?
    http://www.vvdishop.co.uk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

I saw www.uobdii.com is on sale (7% off) because they say this site has 11 years old. Considering to buy some like VVDI and more, anyone together?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jodge View Post
    i bougth 20pcs renault card from this company. 4 working. The other stuffs (like lock sets) are fine
    I buy from Honrow regularly. Never have any issues. If you are having problems contact Jucy. She is very helpful and pleasant to deal with.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

I didn't say anything about the customer service They are fine, quick correct crew. I spoke about one of my recent order.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

how about www.vvdi.com
    now they make good offer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Well, the truth is that with me very badly, not the attention, I even have it in whassap, and every month it sends me the list of products, but at least in my case the products failed, no command operates,

I read in another post of this forum, speak very well of www.supercarkey.com, I placed an order, different cars, I hope to have better luck,

or I will think that I am a gaffe: S

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

don't order in China ! this next week is China stores are CLOSED , DHL or not ....