Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Question HELP Receiver Error or..?

Hello I have been using openbox s9 hd for a few years now and I started experiencing some problems, it's unable to find couple of transponders on sly (both of them contain hd channels - sport 3 hd and f1 hd). Also I am unable to watch eurosport hd channels on hotbird 13 as they just freeze every 5 seconds so I need to switch the channel and then returt, but same happens after 5 seconds again. For other channels everything is ok. So I noticed that I have problems with channels which are on 29500 (SR-FEC) or higher.
    Before none of it happened and everything used to be all right. So what do you think is it the boxes fault? Or is it the fault with lnb's of my satellite?

Anyway I am planning on getting a new box f5s or the openbox x5 (is it even genuine?) because it's not on the original manufectures website. So does anybody know which one is better and maybe why?

Thanks.
    Last edited by cikoleko; 27th September, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cikoleko View Post
    Hello I have been using openbox s9 hd for a few years now and I started experiencing some problems, it's unable to find couple of transponders on sly (both of them contain hd channels - sport 3 hd and f1 hd). Also I am unable to watch eurosport hd channels on hotbird 13 as they just freeze every 5 seconds so I need to switch the channel and then returt, but same happens after 5 seconds again. For other channels everything is ok. So I noticed that I have problems with channels which are on 29500 (SR-FEC) or higher.
    Before none of it happened and everything used to be all right. So what do you think is it the boxes fault? Or is it the fault with lnb's of my satellite?

Anyway I am planning on getting a new box f5s or the openbox x5 (is it even genuine?) because it's not on the original manufectures website. So does anybody know which one is better and maybe why?

Thanks.
    firstly I would check the frequencies have not changed on the channels you are not able to watch. www.kingofsats.co.uk

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    147 Posts

Stay well away from X5