Register

Thread: new et xtrend

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Default new et xtrend

there is a new xtrend 10000 being released looks impressive,good spec comes with quad tuners with a dedicate gb vlan for iptv ,cant give a link but google it and tell us what you think no price yet but would think it will be the same as the duo 2
    Last edited by blueflash234; 30th September, 2013 at 06:48 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Had a look - and looks very impressive. No costs as yet, and I wonder if it will be supported by the teams such as ViX....??

I must say, I am impressed with the Extrend receivers. I have a ET 9000 and my friend has a ET 6000 ( I think its 6000) and they are very stable and dont seem to have as many issues as the VU Duo's... Or maybe it is that there is less of the ET's in circulation.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i have a 9200 and would agree with you i would have a xtrend before a vu anyday, it will be supported mate xtrend image and open pli and alliance, its a very popular receiver maybe not in uk but in europe its massive and the 6500 looks a nice receiver as well,

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

i seen the xtrend 10000 advertised for 559 euros all the tuners are hybrid satellite/cable/and terrestrial tuners looks like it will be a vu killer

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,742 Posts

Not too dampen your enthusiasm but the Tuners are not Hybrid as in 1 tuner can do Sat/Cable/Freeview etc.. you still have to buy the tuners separately so have 4 x sat Tuners or 4 x DVB-C or 4 x DVB-T etc...

The Brochure is a little confusing and i found this out by translating loads of german forums LOL about the tuners.

But still its is a very good Buy and will give the Duo2 a run for its money