Vu solo motorised problems
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Vu solo motorised problems

Hi all. I was given the above box to set up on a motorised system. The guy that owned the box had it on a fixed dish (Thor). I myself have an F3 box which is set on the motorised system using Usals and never misses a sat. However when I set the Vu up on my system it will not find the sats on the arc. It will pick them up but only if I manually move the dish through the positioner. I have tried it on Usals and Dis and I know i have set the lat and long correct because it is the same as my F3 box. What could I be doing wrong. I would have thought that once I told the Vu to use usals it would have found each sat the same as my F3 box. The image on the Vu is Vix. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Followed every tut I can find. Downloaded catseye motor settings and when i select sat and pick 28.2 it comes up on the left top corner from 28.2 goto 28.2 and does nothing. Worst box to setup I have ever encountered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont quite know how but somehow managed to get it all setup