Stream System BM-210CAS
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Stream System BM-210CAS

I have a Stream System BM-210CAS receiver which seems to be a copy of the ITGATE receiver with a similar model number. Now I am wondering is it safe to install the TGS220 image as it seems to work fine and is much better than the TGS210...

Also are there any alternatives to the nemesis software for these boxes? Can I use the commando image?
    What is the best software for my receiver in your opinion? I require CCcam and also would like to be able to get a 7day EPG if possible as opposed to just the now/next (however I would like an EPG that is built into the GUI so I don't have to leave the channel selector to see what's on).

Thanks for your help, I'm fairly new to this scene.
    Last edited by Jameselder232; 7th October, 2013 at 09:23 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Dont think Commando image would work on this box mate
    EPG was always a prob , On the itgate
    U.K images can connect to the T.S panel last time checked ,But EDG is about as an image as any to run ...............Paul
    If your Happy with the Help push the Thanx button
    PAUL