Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I got my hands on a KWP2000+ and i'm able to read the ECU. So i bought a 045906019AA from ebay and uploaded the Pinotec file. Is there anything i should think of before i hook it up to my car?

I know the 045906019Q has problems with flashing because it doesn't allowed to be flashed, it has to be solderd off the main circuitboard. @gad3n you should buy a 045906019AE or AA then the ECU can be flashed by OBD port. Wiring is the same for all the ECU.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hello
    You can replace the ECU 045906019Q, for the 045906019 AA / AE, you do not need to cut wires, just connect the plugs, they are the same.

After installing, you need to do immo off so that you can start the engine.

You will also need to make a connection to the starter.

Good luck

3. The Following User Says Thank You to paulo_avs For This Useful Post:

Sjeesbeest (4th January, 2017)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello Paulo_avs . What do you mean by "you need to do immo off" ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Guys, i'm also doing the gearbox "switch" and also bought the 045906019 AA, which is able to flash instead of the 045906019Q that is stock in the car yet, i uploaded the polo_18 file into edc15 suite, but there comes an error which says, that the drivers wish is missing, and im scared to upload this file onto my news ecu, when the file is perhaps corrupt?
    So can someone tell me if this is okay like that, or should i add or change something with the file.
    And many thanks in forward for this awesome work!
    There's also a guy in Germany who could flash my ecu, but he would put a copy and write protection, so i wouldn't be able to do any changes with the parameters if i wanted to...

If its it not so difficult i can try to modify the 1.4 tdi software, perhaps added with the vnt parameters, and the correct injection amount of gasoil.

greetings Ben from Munich

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    247 Posts

@lumpi
    is normal edc15suite have error,
    my file cks is ok, load on car without problem
    If you want to tuning on that file, you have to act manually 2D with other program.. (ols, ecm titanium)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default I'm Changing my automatic gearbox for manual

Quote Originally Posted by bumbastik View Post
    With the help of pinotec issue is resolved.
    Software from Polo 1.4TDI has been designed to work in Lupo 1.2TDI with a manual transmission and turbo VNT.
    Many thanks for your time pinotec.
    Attachment 226160
    good evening
    I'm updating my gearbox for manual this map work? someone tried? the fact it's a 1.4 tdi map that increase the performance of the engine?
    thank you all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would love to install this in my Lupo 3L, tired of the hydraulics as they are slow when working. Besides it would be faster, I have the AE ecu's, think I have a K one too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi guys, i have gearbox related problems with my Lupo, and have decided to do a manual swap. My ecu is 045 906 019 AE. Will the Pinotec's software mod work with this ecu version? Ty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by iwcham1979 View Post
    Hi guys, i have gearbox related problems with my Lupo, and have decided to do a manual swap. My ecu is 045 906 019 AE. Will the Pinotec's software mod work with this ecu version? Ty.
    Yes it will, just know the map is somewhat off. The car will pull from around 2000 rpm and slowly die around 3000 rpm.
    If you have cruise control in your current lupo sw, it will be possible to enable it in the polo sw. However it will only be able to set it, no resume and no increase using the resume button.

It feels a bit faster, however seems to actually be slower than stock.

Drivers wish is gone from this SW, so I can not transfer the values from my lupo tune to this one (complete rookie here)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by dunlopdk View Post
    Yes it will, just know the map is somewhat off. The car will pull from around 2000 rpm and slowly die around 3000 rpm.
    If you have cruise control in your current lupo sw, it will be possible to enable it in the polo sw. However it will only be able to set it, no resume and no increase using the resume button.

It feels a bit faster, however seems to actually be slower than stock.

Drivers wish is gone from this SW, so I can not transfer the values from my lupo tune to this one (complete rookie here)
    Oki, thanks a lot. Are there any better maps for this AE box then? I have downloaded the zip from another thread on the forum called Lupo.rar that contains 4 maps, two are for AE Ecus? Maybe they are better? Recommendations are more than welcome

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...arbox-SOFTWARE

Pinotec file is not available for download
    Last edited by iwcham1979; 24th June, 2018 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi guys, can you please link somehow the Lupo 1.2tdi map based on Polo 6n2 AE sw? Im doing the swap in a couple of days.... Ive found this, is that it?

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums...w-lupo-1-2-tdi

The AB is the original 1.4tdi Ecu with VNT turbo that works out of the box with 3L. This one in the link, at the end of the page is a modified version to work even better? My original Lupo 3l ecu is AE, which means it can be flashed via vag cable easily, did I get something right guys? Thanks!
    Last edited by iwcham1979; 7th August, 2018 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Good day Sir, is it Possible that i get the above given Polo 1.4 PDTDi EDC15P+ °45906019BF.rar data ? I got the same issue it seems.
    Have changed my lupo 3l to manuel gearshift and got a Engine ECU from the scrapeyard from an Polo year 2005/ EDC 15P+ . But after got Immo off the engine wouldn´t run smooth.
    Could this altered software solve these husle.
    kindly greatings.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

hi.i have such a situation

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12